Was Adnan genuine?

Stefi Hilton

• Super Mods

I think at first it was about the money but it seemed like overtime he really did love her. I mean he was shielding her against paps when before he didn’t.

I like to think that unusual you is about him . I mean the line: 

Baby you're so unusual 
Didn't anyone tell you, you're supposed to, break my heart?  I expect you too, so why haven’t you? 

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Kisle said:

Honestly I take what he says with a grain of salt. That said, of course she was sobbing and depressed, she missed her children. Idk, all that matters is those dark days are over and she’s with her kids most of the time. 

Well one thing he was right about is when he said she dislikes fame.  She clearly inferred in that Israeli newspaper magazine last year that she dislikes being a celebrity and being famous.

I think she wants to continue to make music for her fans but isn't interested in being 'big', unlike many of her fans.

22 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

Well one thing he was right about is when he said she dislikes fame.  She clearly inferred in that Israeli newspaper magazine last year that she dislikes being a celebrity and being famous.

I think she wants to continue to make music for her fans but isn't interested in being 'big', unlike many of her fans.

Well we’ve known for years she doesn’t want to be all over the news and be in the spotlight... that’s just not who she is. It’s so selfish to want someone to do something they don’t want to do (and then call them lazy for not doing said thing they hate).

This is why I am still not convinced that Britney makes her own decisions these days and that she is free, I honestly believe she would say or do ANYTHING not to be without her kids again, even if she'd have to praise the people that took away her freedom. She'd do it and think 'better for me to be healthy and with my boys than risk to be free and not to see them as much'.

25 minutes ago, stefihilton said:

not coming for you sis just sayin it’s all love :qtbrit:

I agree that she should take a break from performing and touring,  but she should still do projects that include visuals and music she likes,  so we can share that with her :)

Just now, Brat2017 said:

I agree that she should take a break from performing and touring,  but she should still do projects that include visuals and music she likes,  so we can share that with her :)

So basically, allow her to have control of her own career?

That seems like something she's been trying to do since 2008...with very little success. :brityeah:

Archived