This is what bugs me about the tour

Puppy

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, femmefataledoll said:

4F2BC1EE00000578-0-image-m-4_153454494324F2BB69400000578-0-image-a-12_15345451084F2BB01400000578-6072701-Quirky_While_sh4F2BF99400000578-6072701-image-a-59_1534

:smokney::beysip:

Lol at you trying to expose britney's ugliest faces on stage but she's still prettier than Beyoncé in these pics. The only picture she does not look appropiate is the second one, what's wrong with the others? Dont go for Britney because her face was made for facial expressions.

Beyonce's problem is that she always looks like something smells bad around her

24 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

Lol at you trying to expose britney's ugliest faces on stage but she's still prettier than Beyoncé in these pics. The only picture she does not look appropiate is the second one, what's wrong with the others? Dont go for Britney because her face was made for facial expressions.

Don't want to compare them at all (And people in general should stop pitting these female artists against each other) but...

Britney's face clearly does look pretty in these pics and way better than what she offers in her M&Gs/red carpets, proving that the plastic surgery didn't really 'ruin' her face; if she just took better care of her skin/stopped smoking and used better makeup/stylists she would rival her looks in her younger days in my opinion.

37 minutes ago, EzekielJean said:

Beyoncé sweetie, I’m so sorry.

Archived