Crowd Briefly Turns On Britney At Blackpool 'Piece Of Me' Show When She Mistakenly Said "How You Feeling, Birmingham?'

18 hours ago, P'NutButterney said:

Being a fan of somebody doesn't mean swallowing up every little thing they do and ignoring their flaws. It means wanting them to be their best and succeed. The fact you seem unable to notice her struggles this tour means you aren't a fan, you're a sycophant. 

This 

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
  • Super Mods

Yeah hate that old threads are bumping up but it shows how even fans themselves were hard on her yet they try to act high and mighty trying to call out anybody with an ounce of connection to her and questioning their motives…is it out of pure guilt when you guys were complaining about her zombie like appearance and sluggish performance when now it is out that she was drugged up and forced into doing what she didn’t want to while trying to make the best out of the situation? 

• Love 3
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
2 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Some of the responses were really cruel. And I’m not just talking about in the context of what we know now, but lots of artists mess up city names from time to time. It happens a lot more often than you would think.

I remember exhale being really harsh on her and while I didn’t know the exact details, I always blamed everything on the medications and the situation, she literally said in For The Record that she wasn’t happy yet people are gonna give her a hard time when she smiles awkwardly? It annoyed me that they say she’s lost her talent when I can see something was just holding her back whether it was mentally (we know now it’s the meds) but how is it right to just throw her back into the spotlight when she’s not well? As fans we should still be supportive but as proof here, why give the girl a hard time about saying the wrong city when she’s got a lot on her mind. 

The stampede of threads like this one and the constant bullying of some members to other members is what caused many of us to leave the forum for a while. This forum was the cause of my anxiety not gonna lie, some members were really cruel back in the day...But I'm glad Jordan and the awesome group of mods change the forum around. :)

• Love 7
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

The stampede of threads like this one and the constant bullying of some members to other members is what caused many of us to leave the forum for a while. This forum was the cause of my anxiety not gonna lie, some members were really cruel back in the day...But I'm glad Jordan and the awesome group of mods change the forum around. :)

Aw thanks, it’s frustrating that the mods get accused of working for team con and poor Slayer gets hit with angry DMs when really all the mods genuinely want to create a positive environment. 

• Love 1