Crowd Briefly Turns On Britney At Blackpool 'Piece Of Me' Show When She Mistakenly Said "How You Feeling, Birmingham?'

Sort of AP, except for it now being on E! News.... Sigh. But yeah, she corrected herself right after this time. I'd get latching onto Brighton, where she asked her dancers were they were, or, I don't know, the Asia tour last year when she had to ask her dancers where they were, but this one making the rounds? Seriously? :tiffeyeroll:

• Like 2

I was there front row in the golden circle. I don't remember anyone booing her if anything everyone started chanting her name after she cried about it being the last show. Once again the media love to blow everything out of proportion. Miss bad media karma, another day another drama. :byebitch: :bigtime::bichpls::yeahsure::sobbing:

• Like 2

She forgets where she is often. There's video of her last summer in Asia asking her dancer Willie where they were at before greeting the crowd. 

During the Circus Tour, I saw her in San Jose, CA and she called us Sacramento (where she was the night before). She later corrected herself during her set. 

I understand that backstage can look the same everywhere and everything can blend together. But come on girl!!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

She still gave a great show that the people loved

Making a big deal over nothing

Moving along:cutebrit:

Being a fan of somebody doesn't mean swallowing up every little thing they do and ignoring their flaws. It means wanting them to be their best and succeed. The fact you seem unable to notice her struggles this tour means you aren't a fan, you're a sycophant. 

• Like 3

At least she corrected herself immediately. It didn’t sound like someone corrected her, it sounded like she immediately knew she f**ked up. Brain farts happen.

By the way, every artist and band I seriously follow has messed up the city they were in at least ONCE in their career. It happens all the time.

https://www.behindthesetlist.com/hello-ohio-time-bruce-springsteen-forgot-state-playing/

• Like 1