Favourite all time choreography

BabyBabyBay

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

I legit love the Womanizer breakdown and the original BTI choreo

At some point the show was somewhat consistent and was a good concert imo: MATM, WB, BTI, ILRNR, Womanizer and even POM or PG were entertaining, but lack of investment in the choreographies and the tics totally ruined the entire show

I hope it will probably change with her new residency as she will need a new choreographer, but I bet she will still keep the best routines for her Instagram :smug:

7 hours ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

There's a lot. My favs including the hook up at oht and slave and boys at dwad. Award show performance wise I love 2001 ama stronger, 2002 nrj awards slave and 2003 ama matm:werk:

But literally there are countless more performances and choreos I adore. My favourite video choreographies are in overprotected darkchild remix and slave 4 u. Such a classic

Oooh and I love anticipating!!:jumpney:

MY first thought when I read this topic was the hook up as well. I love all the classic ones like Slave, MATM crazy and so on but one of the less likely is the hook up. I know almost the whole dance routine and I just love it. 

On 9/1/2018 at 10:41 AM, portrait said:

primeneys choreographies are so overrated tbh, let's appreciate her POM choreographies. :mattafact:

I know you're sarcastic but why am I lowkey agreeing with this:pieceofwhat:

Idk, I maybe I have trash taste but I've always preferred POM's version of MATM over the original. WB and Womanizer (in 2016) is great, and I ADORE the newer version of Break the Ice, Clumsy/CYM is cute, DYWCO (in 2016) was pretty good, I like the Make Me choreography, I also really love IUSA??:mhm: BOM/TOMH are the best versions of the songs to date, and BBMA toxic is pretty good too. 

Oh god, do I like POM?:demi:

3 minutes ago, Inuyasha said:

Idk, I maybe I have trash taste but I've always preferred POM's version of MATM over the original, and I ADORE the newer version of Break the Ice, Clumsy/CYM is cute, DYWCO (in 2016) was pretty good, I like the Make Me choreography, I also really love IUSA??:mhm: BOM/TOMH are the best versions of the song to date, and BBMA toxic is pretty good too. 

POM is not as bad as we make it out to be lol. It's started off with great costumes but badly executed choreo. Then the choreo got much better but the costumes got worse. And then of course theres the fact that she did it for 5 years. Hell, even her most celebrated tour DWAD would bore us after 5 years. 

7 hours ago, Inuyasha said:

Idk, I maybe I have trash taste but I've always preferred POM's version of MATM over the original. WB and Womanizer (in 2016) is great, and I ADORE the newer version of Break the Ice, Clumsy/CYM is cute, DYWCO (in 2016) was pretty good, I like the Make Me choreography, I also really love IUSA??:mhm: BOM/TOMH are the best versions of the songs to date, and BBMA toxic is pretty good too. 

7 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

POM is not as bad as we make it out to be lol. It's started off with great costumes but badly executed choreo. Then the choreo got much better but the costumes got worse. And then of course theres the fact that she did it for 5 years. Hell, even her most celebrated tour DWAD would bore us after 5 years. 

Agreed - POM's legacy on here would've been a lot more positive had this 2018 tour not happened.

POM 2.0 had good choreo and energy, but now the choreo is very poorly executed.

I don't even hate the costumes tbh - although I hated the hell out of that sparkly leotard she used to wear for WB, along with that weird wig.

DYWCO choreo is hella cute and Crazy/Stronger always sticks in my mind (the times when she did it properly).

Obviously the breakdown is amazing and flawless. But I’ve always been obsessed with the more subtle moments in this performance, like when she’s just groovin’ around Pharrell (1:50) as he raps, or the part where she skips down the runway (2:13) and works the crowd. 

Archived