Official POM London O2 25th August thread

mrjt1986

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I was there last night front row and i have to say she absolutely slayed! I was in awe and the crowd absoloutely loged her. It was one of the best nights of my life. Being so close to her almost made me feel nervous... like starstruck. There was one moment where she looked right at me and I got a picture! You can see my pictures and some videos on my insta: de4nryan

Anyone unsure about whether to go or not...book a ticket! 

since the POM tour started in the UK, i have never saw so much positivity from the general public here in the UK on twitter/instagram etc!

i looked on twitter after the show last night and all i could see were floods of praise! i think this tour has really helped britney in the UK and give her a better presence!

Btw so many UK Celebs/reality stars were at her show in London last night, i saw so many of them uploading pics/videos on instagram twtiter!

It's so nice living in the UK and seeing her get so much praise from the majority of the GP!

Archived