Official POM London O2 25th August thread

mrjt1986

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

https://52lv0g.jpg

So, i don't normally post in here, but after my experience with Britney last night, i feel the need to share my story.

After reading all the meet and greet reviews i was mentally prepared for what could happen, and that it was going to a quick (possibly a little awkward) i was just praying for a good picture and to know i had stood next to her was enough.

So when queuing to meet her, we got told the normal rules, no hugs and so on and that is she is shy. I had gone with my fiancé and we got chatting to all the people we were queuing with. Thankfully the guy behind me had already met her a few times, so he was giving us low down of how it goes down.

Then the first person was called and it was really quick like one in one out, so i knew there was going to be little interaction. 

I can't not explain how nervous i got.

So i walked in the room, saw her and told myself in my head "keep it cool" She was wearing 'the coat' and is so tiny and v pretty in real life.  i shock her hand and introduced myself. She said omg i love what you wearing, my son has an outfit just like that. i told her that her son has some  good style.

She then asked what my name was again (with a sweetie at the end) So i  responded (my name is Daniel btw) As we starting getting ready to have our pick she told me first person she ever fell in love with was called Daniel. I said thats great that means you can love me. (luckily she laughed along with everyone else in the room) I was screaming inside that i made Britney chuckle.

We posed for our pic and she continued and said but he cheated on me and broke my heart, all i could think of to say, was thats not good. DAMN MEN, so maybe you won't love me then ( i am sure she could tell i was actually gay and wasn't being serious)

Again, laughing she said it was lovely to meet you and enjoy the show but get out of here, get the **** out of here Daniel, pointing at the door

YES BRITNEY SAID TO ME GET THE **** OUT OF HERE..... How many people can say that Britney has said that to them.

Everyone in the room was laughing, i said thank you again and told her it was lovely to met her and she said your welcome sweetie .

Her female assistant (which if anyone knows her name please let me know) gave me a thumbs up and as i was walking out shouted it was lovely to meet you.

I spoke to the guy who went in after me and asked  me what i had done with Britney to make her laugh as she was still laughing when he went. 

It was honestly the most surreal experience of my life. and i still can't beleive that i had that kind of meet and greet experience. Never in my wildest dreams did i think it would ever been like that. 

She didn't come across shy at all and she made me feel very at ease, she has made me love her even more (if that was possible)

I am still buzzing. i can't believe i can say I had banter with Britney Spears and she told me to get the **** out of here......BEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE 

Archived