Official POM London O2 25th August thread

mrjt1986

31 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

this **** is lit zit xit and in all kind of directions

yeah we are gonna conquer the world

cause Britney just slays casually knitting the rooftop jam in the Hlland(♪ī~ * also inserts a tickslahh here but too much to ask when i am flying it in the fire of a thousand soulDs of BRITNEY

man

casually speaking

i just feel so muvvh fire

and i am getting closer

clser to the GRFTI*'*´´´´´´´´´

/-*----

:J=)

Attitudeney is slaying

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I saw Larry today! He passed right next to me and I tried to stop him but I think he either ignored me or I didn’t actually shouted properly and because it was loud he didn’t hear me. Also saw Lou Taylor and I was really happy I did :D but today’s show she wasn’t so much into it like yesterday. Yestersay shebinteracted a bit more with the audience and today not so much. Also she forgot and missed some dance moves but right now i don’t remember which song it was:D overall I was really happy because I was super close and saw her face properly. And also I don’t know how to explain it but there is that different feeling I have about her while I was watching her and also now after the concert. She does look the same as in the picture but the fact that I saw her in person she seemed a bit intimidating or I don’t know. But in general a good vibe. I just want more of her and I’m sad I have no idea when will be the next time I see her :( 

Archived