Meet & Greet pics from Belgium - August 15 (x16)

Niki

1 hour ago, OopsOverprotected said:

omg i cant deal 

sorry but she looks 60. her giving no ***** makes me pissed for the people who paid so much money.

Yeah she has bad make up and all, but I blame the photographer or the equipment too. The lightning in the second pic is so harsh you can see every effing wrinkle in her and that mans face.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

How did she go from this:

37111235_10212485900485088_1516679709587

To this:

39260558_912361928962282_476411753449861

Get your **** together, stop being so damn lazy and sit on the damn chair to get ready for your show properly. It's part of your job to look good, you're a pop icon 

I’d say she fired her makeup artist and now does it herself (badly)

5 hours ago, Truthings said:

These people must be really dumb or rich to pay that amount of money for that sh*tty m&g. Find something better to do with that money, like give it to the poors or something more productive

Plus she doesn't even look like a popstar in these pictures. More like a random housewife

yeah..... sad but all true

59 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

In the span of weeks... :cackling:

Thia is how things work for Britney:

First shows:

-Nice meet and greet pics

-Messy outfits 

-Good hair and makeup

-Nervous at dancing and not so confident

Mid shows:

-Decent m&g pics

-Messier outfits

-Unflattering (racoon eyes)  but still proffesional hair and makeup

-More confident on stage, better dancing

Last shows:

-Horrible m&g pics

-Horrible outfits (the worst within the worst)

-Horrible hair and makeup made by herself

-More energy, feels a lot more confident on stage

Conclusion: as the tour goes she gains more confidence making her do things on her way meaning she will look like a walking mess backstage and on stage. 

2 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

the hair and make up are a joke. How dare her team do this when fans have probably near on broke their back saving for this. Would it really kill her to be on time so everything can run smoothly thus won't look like she's just arrived from a crack den after a 6 day bender...:umok:

1 hour ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

the photographer was trying to make an artistic statement of Britneys cold concrete relationship with her fans paying for the m&gs :heresthetea:

This is why I come here. For the laughs. These comments are making my day :)

2 hours ago, LavesAdrian said:

Wow they look really bad! 

I’m meeting her in Dublin on Monday and I was SO looking forward to it but now I’m just terrified 

Don’t worry she’ll be great (I’ll need your support back on Wednesday when I have mine in Glasgow! :cardi:)

You got a pose sorted? 

6 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

How did she go from this:

37111235_10212485900485088_1516679709587

To this:

39260558_912361928962282_476411753449861

Get your **** together, stop being so damn lazy and sit on the damn chair to get ready for your show properly. It's part of your job to look good, you're a pop icon :lessons:

As much as I adore the first pic with the girl, why do I think it's been photoshoped, I think the girl gave it a filter at least, a colorful one or smth...just sayin:pieceofwhat:

7 hours ago, bboy said:

I read at the beginning of the tour that she checked every pictures and ask to do again the bad ones.

She seems not doing it anymore ? :omg:

She still does that ... ! They told us before my m&g last week that if britney doesn’t like the picture we will have to take a new one. A little will after everyone was done a guy came out and said that Britney like every picture. 

Archived