Meet & Greet pics from Belgium - August 15 (x16)

Niki

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These people must be really dumb or rich to pay that amount of money for that sh*tty m&g. Find something better to do with that money, like give it to the poors or something more productive

Plus she doesn't even look like a popstar in these pictures. More like a random housewife

35 minutes ago, The Deity Arceus said:

You should have saidΒ that to those people who met her like 50681064161 times already.Β 

I mean I spent every cents I earned by working day and night at Aldi for Britney and I ain't disappointedΒ with my M&G experienceΒ :jj: Furthermore you can always photoshop your photo. So... yeah.Β 

I bought lovely cheap cookies at AldiΒ few days ago

1:17Β She looks pretty and surroundings is like from her video :jj:Β 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I know most of these ppl are fans but I’m shocked no one has asked her to brush her hair before the picΒ :jj:

Most people have manners and can recognize various hairstyles :surething:

Β 

4 minutes ago, falka said:

1:17Β She looks pretty and surroundings is like from her video :jj:Β 

Most people have manners and can recognize various hairstyles :surething:

Β 

Because I’m only just talking about these pics....

There are various hair styles but not all of them are done well.Β 

Britney is a business and customers aren’t afraid to curse out McDonald’s employees for a dollar cheeseburger being wrong...it’s shocking ppl haven’t for $2k

The least she could have done isΒ brushed her hair! Can anyone tell me is it cold over there? Are they being photographed outdoors or in a freezing cold area backstage? If so whyΒ not wear a long sleeved shirt or a sweater instead of a coat?

These meet and greets are like POM has been the past 5 years: hit or miss. You never know what you’re going to get until you have it. These are bad quality pictures.

Archived