The stage for the Oslo show has changed!

buffyfan84

The stage has been moved forward! Back when I bought the tickets it looked like it would be the whole arena + with a catwalk.

Now the catwalk is gone and the stage has moved which I find so weird cause it's been sold out for ages!

My seat is in the N block so now I completely on the side. Which worries me...will I be able to see anything at all?

4ETmUib.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah its so weird cause it was sold out on day one already! IF they never sold tickets for the E, D and O block they could have easily how sold them out as well. Also half of the N block where I am seated is now gone... Do you know if there is any walls or something on the side of the stage which will prevent me to see any thing? If not, then at least I will get to see her much closely. lol

This is what it looked like before:

https://imgur.com/uM8PGTi

1 hour ago, pablitonizer said:

I truly believe Britney hates the catwalk, she tries to avoid it as much as possible :nochillbrit:

Does it make her feel more insecure or way too exposed? :mhmnod:

that stage had 2 catwalks and a B stage, it didn't even look like her Vegas stage. I think they mistakenly put a different layout from some random concert. The "new" one looks like her current stage.

It was sold out a long time ago so it has nothing to do with low ticket sales

41 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

that stage had 2 catwalks and a B stage, it didn't even look like her Vegas stage. I think they mistakenly put a different layout from some random concert. The "new" one looks like her current stage.

It was sold out a long time ago so it has nothing to do with low ticket sales

Exactly! Queen of selling out a 26 000 arena boom like that. 

I don’t think they removed the catwalk, just messed up with the layouts like you say.

Archived