The stage for the Oslo show has changed!

buffyfan84

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

Goodbye catwalk. Hope you're in a better place now.
I think the catwalk is in heaven playing with the perfume and make me original music videos, the famos surprise, the scrapped pom dancebreaks, the scrapped mannequin choreography etc.

what is this famos thing people always talk about?

3 hours ago, buffyfan84 said:

Yeah its so weird cause it was sold out on day one already! IF they never sold tickets for the E, D and O block they could have easily how sold them out as well. Also half of the N block where I am seated is now gone... Do you know if there is any walls or something on the side of the stage which will prevent me to see any thing? If not, then at least I will get to see her much closely. lol

This is what it looked like before:

https://imgur.com/uM8PGTi

Its not even sold out today, what do you mean day one?

2 hours ago, buffyfan84 said:

^

It was sold out on day one. Actually after 10 minutes or so. 

But yesterday they released some more ticket. Weird though. I can now find better tickets than what I already have... mess!

I still dont think so. I remember a month or so ago, thinking of buying tickets cuz they were still available

Britney's Birmingham show that I'm going to still has tons of tickets left on Ticketmaster and has done for months. I keep checking the live seating plan every few days to see if any more tickets have sold but it's much the same. Most of the floor level seats have gone but there's plenty left in the lower tiers, even in the blocks nearest the stage! Or at least that was the case when I last looked a few days ago. If they don't sell it won't look good as there will be large sections of empty seats! I wonder if they would move people down from the upper tier to fill them? I also wonder if there will be a catwalk or not.

6 hours ago, QueenCoco said:

I still dont think so. I remember a month or so ago, thinking of buying tickets cuz they were still available

It WAS sold out on day 1. Even this new (norwegian) article says so. And I remember it from the ticketmaster page that I wasnt able to buy more tickets. https://www.vg.no/rampelys/musikk/i/J1ARM6/norgesklare-britney-spears-faar-slakt-i-danmark

And I have checked several times only to see if I could get better seats than I already had and there was always "no tickets available". But they must have released a few tickets some times since January in small portions. 

11 hours ago, diegofs said:

what is this famos thing people always talk about?

Her ‘criminal music video’ ex-bf Jason had some sort of agency and they said there was a surprise coming related to Britney back in 2011, it never happened and they broke up, lol I remember it like it was yesterday

Updated info. I know someone who works there and they actually put up the stage YESTERDAY.

And no catwalk. So it is indeed just like the first picture I posted. Kinda sucks without the catwalk, no?

And he checked the view from my N block and according to him it`s more of an upgrade, cause now I will see her much closer and actually look RIGHT down on her. lol! ?

5 hours ago, buffyfan84 said:

It WAS sold out on day 1. Even this new (norwegian) article says so. And I remember it from the ticketmaster page that I wasnt able to buy more tickets. https://www.vg.no/rampelys/musikk/i/J1ARM6/norgesklare-britney-spears-faar-slakt-i-danmark

And I have checked several times only to see if I could get better seats than I already had and there was always "no tickets available". But they must have released a few tickets some times since January in small portions. 

Its just reiterating what livenation said. 

3 hours ago, buffyfan84 said:

And now its sold out again ;)

But yeah, now it is actually sold out! Yaas! Queen Brit does it again. Smukfest getting one star reviews who?

31 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

Live Nation just confirmed to me that there is a catwalk! The layout has not changed, it was probably just done by mistake on the website as with the Manchester date before they changed back to the catwalk.

Ppl here need to chill!

Great to hear they confirmed it to you as well! ? Now I can`t wait for the show!! Less than 9 hours left!

Archived