Oops...! Britney Takes A Tumble During Piece Of Me In Hollywood, FL, Recovers Like A Pro: Watch

none

43 minutes ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

She keeps falling in Crazy....I think her body hates the performance too :hehehe: 

Also she this outfit looks like it's about to kill her all the time.It's super tight :embarrassney:

and it's always before the chorus

0Qy7s1.gif

giphy.gif

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Livinginthesin said:

Pf good luck, she loves those horrible outfits. You guys think that someone choose her wardrobe, I don’t think so. I think she goes to the wardrobe room and pick anything that doesn’t make sense, and she loves it. 

:jfallonlol:

13 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

"You guys" is too many, *****. Plenty of people who got the M&G's at Vegas have straight up confirmed that she has these hideous outfits made just hours before the shows, and then decides to hack at them herself with a pair of scissors. :nyheadache:

She needs to start wearing sports bras, sweatpants and sneakers on stage. I don't give a **** if it's not cute, it's comfortable and functional, unlike these ugly *** heels and bootleg lingerie. :lessons: 

******* I wish, even though Marco Marco's outfits weren't great, atleast there was a present feel to them, everything was pretty much spot on with the idea of the show... Now everything is literally ******* lingerie and don't get me started on those ugly *** shoes with those black tired *** stockings :mcorangu:

Not a coincidence this always happens during Crazy, considering the lyrics: “Baby, you spin me around.” Poor girl gets vertigo from this song. :(

In all seriousness, every single artist has tumbled on stage at some point and Britney honestly handles it about the best of any of them, she recovers extremely quickly (unless, of course, when she actually sprains her ankle or whatever). 

10 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

I’d die if she wore something like this for the slave section 

2c1d9620f76bc3521fa349ac74d5e36c.jpg

Even if it was a Calvin Klein ensemble or Ivy Park or something. Something stylish, **** and cool looking. If she performed in this to slave with a sleek high pony or straight long hair I’d die 

Britney-Spears-Celebrity-Hairstyles-VMAs

giphy.gif

That's way too fancy. I'm talking full on walmart (RIP K-Mart) sneakers and sweatpants. Full on BOMT throwback.

giphy.gif

36 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

That's way too fancy. I'm talking full on walmart (RIP K-Mart) sneakers and sweatpants. Full on BOMT throwback.

giphy.gif

I don’t think this would suit Slave (as the other member suggested), because it’s obviously intended to be a **** club dance song, which sweats don’t exactly embody.

But this would be perfect for a BOMT performance since the song is so fun and high-energy, plus it'd be a great throwback and something different than another variation of the schoolgirl costume. 

I don't really mind Britney's costumes. There's just some that I like better than others. Putting myself in Britney's shoes and if I had that fantastic figure, I'd probably go for the same sort of stuff. I'd just insist on shoes that are as flat on the floor as possible. I'm klutzy enough without basically tripling down on additional mishaps happening. 

Archived