Oops...! Britney Takes A Tumble During Piece Of Me In Hollywood, FL, Recovers Like A Pro: Watch

none

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, tommy_boy said:

You have to give her props, her voice didn't crack one bit while falling. :tiffanynod:

:weusay:

and people still don't give her enough credit :lessons:

3 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

what song did she fall for in 2018

Crazy

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Livinginthesin said:

Pf good luck, she loves those horrible outfits. You guys think that someone choose her wardrobe, I don’t think so. I think she goes to the wardrobe room and pick anything that doesn’t make sense, and she loves it. 

Well it’s the only thing she can have a say in. 

2 hours ago, Livinginthesin said:

Pf good luck, she loves those horrible outfits. You guys think that someone choose her wardrobe, I don’t think so. I think she goes to the wardrobe room and pick anything that doesn’t make sense, and she loves it. 

"You guys" is too many, *****. Plenty of people who got the M&G's at Vegas have straight up confirmed that she has these hideous outfits made just hours before the shows, and then decides to hack at them herself with a pair of scissors. :nyheadache:

She needs to start wearing sports bras, sweatpants and sneakers on stage. I don't give a **** if it's not cute, it's comfortable and functional, unlike these ugly *** heels and bootleg lingerie. :lessons: 

4 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

That fall means she needs completely new choreo for every single performance of POM. It's a health and safety issue and also a quality issue :pleaseshhh:

in Britney world means that she'll do less or scrap the performance

3 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

"You guys" is too many, *****. Plenty of people who got the M&G's at Vegas have straight up confirmed that she has these hideous outfits made just hours before the shows, and then decides to hack at them herself with a pair of scissors. :nyheadache:

She needs to start wearing sports bras, sweatpants and sneakers on stage. I don't give a **** if it's not cute, it's comfortable and functional, unlike these ugly *** heels and bootleg lingerie. :lessons: 

I’d die if she wore something like this for the slave section 

2c1d9620f76bc3521fa349ac74d5e36c.jpg

Even if it was a Calvin Klein ensemble or Ivy Park or something. Something stylish, **** and cool looking. If she performed in this to slave with a sleek high pony or straight long hair I’d die 

Britney-Spears-Celebrity-Hairstyles-VMAs

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, WilderWein said:

she probably sees her style as funky and fun 

:bcutelaugh: exactly

5 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I think it would be reeeaally cute compared to her shiny unflattering leotards:notreally:

Archived