Britney's Piece of Me Band Hints At New Music In The Show!

Bxnes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

A good chunk of tickets solid so they don’t need to put work into it. 

I mean, the majority of people going to the show most likely hasn't seen the original show in its entirety, so what's so bad about it if there aren't any changes? I feel like there will be minor changes and I'll be excited to see new numbers, if added, but I have no room to complain as I'm not going to the show since there are no stops near me. It'll be a different story if she continues the same exact show in Vegas, though. 

2 hours ago, LBoggie said:

I mean, the majority of people going to the show most likely hasn't seen the original show in its entirety, so what's so bad about it if there aren't any changes? I feel like there will be minor changes and I'll be excited to see new numbers, if added, but I have no room to complain as I'm not going to the show since there are no stops near me. It'll be a different story if she continues the same exact show in Vegas, though. 

I mean it’s fine overall because it’s mostly out of country. On the other side it’s is disrespectful to the fans that thought it was only going to be in Vegas so they paid thousands to come to the US to see it. With no changes I wouldn’t blame them for being upset. 

Also her team has to know we are mostly carrying her and we are sick of lazy which is why they booked 2k theaters which don’t look good for the type of show. So a lot of the same ppl are seeing it. 

3 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I mean it’s fine overall because it’s mostly out of country. On the other side it’s is disrespectful to the fans that thought it was only going to be in Vegas so they paid thousands to come to the US to see it. With no changes I wouldn’t blame them for being upset. 

Also her team has to know we are mostly carrying her and we are sick of lazy which is why they booked 2k theaters which don’t look good for the type of show. So a lot of the same ppl are seeing it. 

That's true, her team has an issue with being transparent with her fans. I think it'll save meltdowns if they give answers they know fans are asking about. Also, it was pretty bad that they dubbed her final performances in Vegas as "See it for the last time, before it goes away forever.." and yet, here we are. But yeah, I hope whoever goes is pleasantly surprised and still has a good time (whether it's their first time seeing it or viewing it a second time around with the possible changes). 

6 hours ago, LBoggie said:

That's true, her team has an issue with being transparent with her fans. I think it'll save meltdowns if they give answers they know fans are asking about. Also, it was pretty bad that they dubbed her final performances in Vegas as "See it for the last time, before it goes away forever.." and yet, here we are. But yeah, I hope whoever goes is pleasantly surprised and still has a good time (whether it's their first time seeing it or viewing it a second time around with the possible changes). 

They have lied so many times. They really don’t deserve us at all for how disrespectful they have been. I hope for fans sake it’s good and if it isn’t I really hope more fans stop supporting this behavior. 

Archived