Britney's Piece of Me Band Hints At New Music In The Show!

Bxnes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, jonloch1 said:

an emoji isnt a strong enough hint for me to be honest, I think that I'm now just tired of getting my hopes up on every single small hint

We have heard from “insiders” that they may change the setlist up and now this... 

Well :xfactorlook:

1 minute ago, Bxnes said:

We have heard from “insiders” that they may change the setlist up and now this... 

Well :xfactorlook:

I do wanna believe and I'm like everyone else, I really want new music. but after a month of rumours and being disappointed on Friday when no new music happened, I'm tired of being disappointed

Just now, jonloch1 said:

I do wanna believe and I'm like everyone else, I really want new music. but after a month of rumours and being disappointed on Friday when no new music happened, I'm tired of being disappointed

I’m not 100% believing anything.

Just staying positive :) 

We are obviously getting new music, performances and/or updated set. Since June 11th Britney has posted 4 times on IG ( 2 were stock photos and 2 were old videos of her in Miami) aka. For the last 3 weeks Britney has been working on new stuff....rehearsing new performance for the tour...I believe it will be new music related and possibly other songs. It logistically makes sense 

like I mentioned in another thread we had no idea that the slumber party video would have choreo and it did( pretty good choreo too) and she didn't have half the time she has now so I'm being optimistic that there is a lot of new stuff coming.

Archived