Britney's Piece of Me Band Hints At New Music In The Show!

Bxnes

2 minutes ago, Comical33 said:

We are obviously getting new music, performances and/or updated set. Since June 11th Britney has posted 4 times on IG ( 2 were stock photos and 2 were old videos of her in Miami) aka. For the last 3 weeks Britney has been working on new stuff....rehearsing new performance for the tour...I believe it will be new music related and possibly other songs. It logistically makes sense 

like I mentioned in another thread we had no idea that the slumber party video would have choreo and it did( pretty good choreo too) and she didn't have half the time she has now so I'm being optimistic that there is a lot of new stuff coming.

This!! 100% 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't want to be disrespectful to anyone but this is a stretch. I mean in any case they have to hype the show they want people to come, so even if there's nothing new they wouldn't just go and say "it'll be the same, no addition, no new music, same set as last year but please come and have fun!" I mean we'll see when it starts. And I know how thirsty we all are for new music but every emoji can't just be hints, if in fact they are hints then look at her IG and she's releasing an album that talks about fairies and one track is called" Always seek the light ":ririshade2:.... (sorry but I had to get this off my chest... Just a bit tired of the rumors that end up being air) 

2 hours ago, jonloch1 said:

I do wanna believe and I'm like everyone else, I really want new music. but after a month of rumours and being disappointed on Friday when no new music happened, I'm tired of being disappointed

I’m also tired of team B neither confirming nor denying anything. Even when there is something new and it’s more than a rumour they usually will only acknowledge it a year later :ririshade2:

Archived