Britney's Piece of Me Band Hints At New Music In The Show!

Bxnes

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Comical33 said:

We are obviously getting new music, performances and/or updated set. Since June 11th Britney has posted 4 times on IG ( 2 were stock photos and 2 were old videos of her in Miami) aka. For the last 3 weeks Britney has been working on new stuff....rehearsing new performance for the tour...I believe it will be new music related and possibly other songs. It logistically makes sense 

like I mentioned in another thread we had no idea that the slumber party video would have choreo and it did( pretty good choreo too) and she didn't have half the time she has now so I'm being optimistic that there is a lot of new stuff coming.

I wouldnt get my hopes most of brits videos have dancing and pg came out during pom and her dancing looked good due to the editing she never did it the same on stage

So a week of rehearsals? If it was the exact same show why would they rehearse that much? They've been playing the same show for a while (if they're all the same musicians) so you wouldn't think they'd have to work through that much. Aso Britney's music isn't exactly complex for a professional musician so... 

47 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

I wouldnt get my hopes most of brits videos have dancing and pg came out during pom and her dancing looked good due to the editing she never did it the same on stage

This isn't much different than the dancing in the video. The cuts/ messing with the frame rate does make the dancing look more impressive in the video, but it's not bad dancing when she has actual choreo to do (instead of the walking around/ flipping hair filler)

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, Bxnes said:

I love the live band tbh!! 

It adds to the atmosphere 

At least there’s one live component in Britney’s show!

giphy.gif

7 hours ago, If U Seek Me said:

They will meet the Britney "...Baby One More Time" CD for the sound check. :jfallonlol:

(Or Sia's vocals for Perfume!) :crying3:

Shsksjskaksksm

:queenie: :gloria: :meltdown:

That guy with the blue shirt is cute :yeahhh: Total husband material :imcute:

ok back on topic, I wonder why do they rehearse? I mean, she obviously does playback and 90% of the audios used in the show are previously done. Do they need to rehearse to push the play bottton? :britannoyed:

I really expect nothing from this show because it's going to be POM so, anyting that comes new, will be a plus. I'm kind of excited for the Pitbull feature and I'm also saving my hopes for the possible B10 celebrating her 20th anniversary. This is nothing we haven't seen in 4 years. :tiffdrink:

Archived