POM Tour Will Leave Her So Tired

2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

She's been mentally preparing herself :squintney:

"OK, so you're going to get on that stage, shake your *** a bit, flag your arms around, air the fart, tap the knees, pull a funny face, strike a pose, sit on a prop or the floor (whatever's available), look terrified of the crowd and finish with a high pitched yelp proving the vocals weren't live just in case there are any Britards who still believe.  You got this sis. You don't even need to rehearse. THIS was the rehearsal." 

OMG DEAD

:unreal::bcutelaugh:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

She's been mentally preparing herself :squintney:

"OK, so you're going to get on that stage, shake your *** a bit, flag your arms around, air the fart, tap the knees, pull a funny face, strike a pose, sit on a prop or the floor (whatever's available), look terrified of the crowd and finish with a high pitched yelp proving the vocals weren't live just in case there are any Britards who still believe.  You got this sis. You don't even need to rehearse. THIS was the rehearsal." 

AIR THE FART, TAP THE KNEE :gloria: 

WHAT IS AIR

It’s an insult to Britney Spears that her fans think she can’t handle a tour. She’s been doing this for 20 years since she was 16. She’s performed more times than you’ve eaten breakfast. There’s nothing to worry about 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

tired of what?

shaking her ***?

touching the hair? 

miming the playback?

shaking her hands like a robot every f**king 10 seconds?

touring the world and getting money for doing the bare minimum?

TIRED? ARE YOU HIGH? :rihit:

THIS ***** BETTER BREAK HER KNEE AGAIN FOR THE HARD DANCING OR I WILL CUT HER WHITE *** AND THE TWO HAIR SHE HAS ON THAT BOTOXED AND FULL OF EXTENSIONS HEAD  :rihit::rihit::rihit::rihit::rihit:

Why are you even here? Disgraceful, unhappy, risrespectful, stinking rat... And oh go on replay all you want I ain’t reading no more **** from you *bye* 

3 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

She’s performed more times than you’ve eaten breakfast. There’s nothing to worry about 

how? she doesn't perform everyday, i've def eaten more breakfast than she's performed

3 hours ago, Goku said:

tired of what?

shaking her ***?

touching the hair? 

miming the playback?

shaking her hands like a robot every f**king 10 seconds?

touring the world and getting money for doing the bare minimum?

TIRED? ARE YOU HIGH? :rihit:

THIS ***** BETTER BREAK HER KNEE AGAIN FOR THE HARD DANCING OR I WILL CUT HER WHITE *** AND THE TWO HAIR SHE HAS ON THAT BOTOXED AND FULL OF EXTENSIONS HEAD  :rihit::rihit::rihit::rihit::rihit:

Sharpen your knifes :nynod:

4 hours ago, Dark.Knight said:

how? she doesn't perform everyday, i've def eaten more breakfast than she's performed

It’s a figure of speech. She’s done 8 tours, each with an average of let’s say 50 shows. That’s 400 performances. Plus 248 shows in Vegas, plus 42 shows for her Asian and European tour last year and this year. Plus 150 promo performances at a guess (including her Disneyland performances, private performances, etc) .

Thats around 850 performances off the top of my head. Not to mention interviews, studio sessions etc. 

She’ll be fine 

remember when she rehearsed the full onyx hotel tour set a day or so before the tour started? that is exhausting. now we can hope she atleast does it once,

she also doesnt need to be there for a soundcheck because well you know. so that saves alot of time too. she is probably coming out of the car getting on stage and getting back into the car again. meet and greet photos will be the fans standing in the middle and her running through the shot because she is late for her drive back

On 7/1/2018 at 4:13 PM, I Always Sing Live said:

some people work 10 times harder and earn 100 times less, the world is not fair and if she wants the money she better work for it.. :tiffanynod:

It's not unfair since people aren't equal, in the case of singers/performers, not everyone has the talent or the charisma it takes to do their job so they deserve all the money they earn, it's called meritocraty :tiffanynod:

Archived