POM Tour Will Leave Her So Tired

Looking at the dates: July 12, 13, 15, 17, 19, 20, 21, 23, 24, 27, 28 & 29. Those dates are closer together than POM shows were imo. 

Out of 18 days - she'll be doing 12 shows! That's only 6 days off out of almost 3 weeks. Also - she'll be travelling between shows so that will make things worse. 

I hope she doesn't get tired from all that singing and dancing :decisions:

#LarryLeaveBritneyAlone

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO at the ones saying she is lazy and only works two hours these days or compares it to a normal jobweek for anyone. Get REAL... she will travel every day and its not only the hours spent onstage she is working. There will be interviews, meet and greets, meetings and I wouldn’t be suprised if there will be recording sessions as well when in Europe. 

Also, an hour or two of performing a show for her easily tops the most peoples complete workdays. 

She will obviously work hard and get tired, but I also think she has missed touring a lot. But yeah, I also noticed the dates are very much booked without much days off...

She played for 3/4 nights straight during Onyx Hotel, Dream Within a Dream, Oops! Tour and Circus Tour so I doubt that she would be tired now + she had 5/6 months to prepare for this. If she could do it one year after her break down  then she can do it now. And it's not like she sings live and dances through the whole night either to be that tired. 

47 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

She played for 3/4 nights straight during Onyx Hotel, Dream Within a Dream, Oops! Tour and Circus Tour so I doubt that she would be tired now + she had 5/6 months to prepare for this. If she could do it one year after her break down  then she can do it now. And it's not like she sings live and dances through the whole night either to be that tired. 

But don't we aaaaaaaall know she didn't :ohi:

16 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

But don't we aaaaaaaall know she didn't :ohi:

She's been mentally preparing herself :squintney:

"OK, so you're going to get on that stage, shake your *** a bit, flag your arms around, air the fart, tap the knees, pull a funny face, strike a pose, sit on a prop or the floor (whatever's available), look terrified of the crowd and finish with a high pitched yelp proving the vocals weren't live just in case there are any Britards who still believe.  You got this sis. You don't even need to rehearse. THIS was the rehearsal." 

4 hours ago, Poe Dameron said:

She 'works' for 2 hours during those days... ***** better get her lazy *** together..

But I get your point.. I hope she drinks coffee or redbull. If I see her tired during Berlin show I will be mad:rihit:

THIS.

Archived