Britney "Vocal Showcase" Album

The most common opinion the gp has of Britney is that she can't sing at all. But we all know this wasn't always the case. she sang for many events in her hometown, participated in many talent shows, scored a "7" for vocals during her MMC audition, got a record deal singing a Whitney song, ect. I guess unfavourable comparisons to xtina gave her a complex about her voice. But Britney still has a pretty decent, unique instrument at her disposal. my idea is to compile a CD to showcases that instrument. here's the tracklist....

Welcome to me

Get It

Where are you now

You've got it all (live)

Silent Night (live)

My baby

Ouch

Stronger

When I found you

When your eyes say it

Girls just wanna have fun (interlude)

Baby one more time (onyx hotel tour remix)

Sometimes (live)

Perfume

Shadow

Heart

Don't let me be the last to know (live)

Moodring

The answer

I'm not a girl (interlude from crossroads)

I'm not a girl (live)

Love the hurt away

To Love, let go

You were my home (live)

Lullaby

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Spearsfan said:

Or maybe she could start singing live. 

Having a cd with ballads proves nothing to anyone. 

Ppl don’t want ballad Britney anyways tbh 

I kind of agree with those who say she can't sing her own songs live, because it's not her normal voice. But there's literally no reason we can't get a You Outta Know/STTA type cover with every show. It would shut people up and make the fans happy, and it would only be one song throughout the entire show. It's not super difficult I don't think. 

But I am so here for ballad Britney :jamout:

2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

I kind of agree with those who say she can't sing her own songs live, because it's not her normal voice. But there's literally no reason we can't get a You Outta Know/STTA type cover with every show. It would shut people up and make the fans happy, and it would only be one song throughout the entire show. It's not super difficult I don't think. 

But I am so here for ballad Britney :jamout:

What if she sang her own ballads with her natural register :woopsie: I mean Perfume is her last song with the deep voice yet she lipped the whole thing, even to Sia's vocals :ipass:

Just now, Daxx said:

What if she sang her own ballads with her natural register :woopsie: I mean Perfume is her last song with the deep voice yet she lipped the whole thing, even to Sia's vocals :ipass:

Sadly I didn't even think of this:overwhelm: Just goes to show I don't associate Britney with singing her songs live. This would actually be a perfect balance 

9 hours ago, BritneysBitch82 said:

The most common opinion the gp has of Britney is that she can't sing at all. But we all know this wasn't always the case. she sang for many events in her hometown, participated in many talent shows, scored a "7" for vocals during her MMC audition, got a record deal singing a Whitney song, ect. I guess unfavourable comparisons to xtina gave her a complex about her voice. But Britney still has a pretty decent, unique instrument at her disposal. my idea is to compile a CD to showcases that instrument. here's the tracklist....

Welcome to me

Get It

Where are you now

You've got it all (live)

Silent Night (live)

My baby

Ouch

Stronger

When I found you

When your eyes say it

Sometimes (live)

Perfume

Shadow

Heart

Moodring

The answer

I'm not a girl (live)

Love the hurt away

To Love, let go

You were my home (live)

Lullaby

Open Arms! 

17 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

17 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

this isn't a Britney ballad album. there are mid and uptempo tracks included as well as live performances. 

On 5/2/2018 at 4:54 AM, BritneysBitch82 said:

Welcome to me

Get It

Where are you now

You've got it all (live)

Silent Night (live)

My baby

Ouch

Stronger

When I found you

When your eyes say it

Sometimes (live)

Perfume

Shadow

Heart

Moodring

The answer

I'm not a girl (live)

Love the hurt away

To Love, let go

You were my home (live)

Lullaby

Britney scored an 8.5 on vocals.

Archived