Cinderella vs. Lonely

Pretty Boy

Which should have been a single?  

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

"Cinderella" is definition of EXCELLENT ALBUM TRACK. "Overprotected" is a neccessary single and already accomplishes the attitude of "Cinderella". Personally, I'd have "Lonely" in place of "I Love Rock N Roll"--which is good, but unnecessary as a single.

Well ,if only "Crossroads" OST album would had happen as it was planned then songs like "Overprotected" "Not A Girl" and "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" would have been there and we would have more singles from "Britney" album. Can you imgaine how epic this era would have been even tho it was the best era...

Lonely is good but I dont see t as a single since the album is full of high potential single tracks. :brityes:

Cinderella is a Stronger 2.0, both songs sound exactly the same. Try it, listean to them one after the other and it sounds like one song. But even though, I still prefer Cinderella. The final bridge and chorus is so empowering, Britney singing about revenge is everything!!!! :likethat:

Cinderella is one of her most immature songs. It would have aged terribly. I am so happy it was never a single. It would have also reversed her back to 1999 -- and Britney at this point was going for a more mature, less teen pop sound. "Lonely" would have been a great single!!!

On 4/27/2018 at 7:58 PM, ElectricPlatypusLove said:

"Cinderella" is definition of EXCELLENT ALBUM TRACK. "Overprotected" is a neccessary single and already accomplishes the attitude of "Cinderella". Personally, I'd have "Lonely" in place of "I Love Rock N Roll"--which is good, but unnecessary as a single.

yes, i've always felt like cinderella and oveprotected  have the same attitude

Archived