Should Britney headline Coachella?

5 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The same public that tolerates Cardi B who is a terrible performer and the rest of these shitty performers of today

Cardi B is one of the only genuine people out there at the moment I like how organic and down to earth she is. People like her because she is relatable her music is not bad just because you don’t like it. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, hey over there said:

Cardi B is one of the only genuine people out there at the moment I like how organic and down to earth she is. People like her because she is relatable her music is not bad just because you don’t like it. 

I think Cardi B is not great

I don't care how likeable she is

• Like 1

Yes she should! but I prefer she do the damn Super Bowl already :giggleney:

ps.

I am selling a ticket to Britney's Piece of Me in NY Radio City Music Hall Tuesday July 24

Section ORCH2, Row M, Seat 210

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/britney-spears-new-york-new-york-07-24-2018/event/3C005434D3D4157B?artistid=723427&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1&tm_link=artist_msg-0_3C005434D3D4157B#efeat4212

Maybe one song special appearance but a full set? No way.
She'd have to choose good outfits, rehearse good choreography, have good props, wear good makeup and hair, sing something live or prerecord the whole thing perfectly (like Byonka did)... and we all know our girl :tiffcackle:
Definitely not here for the panda makeup, ugly catsuits, choreo cutting lipsynched mess that Piece Of Me is

• 1 year later...