Should Britney headline Coachella?

• 1 year later...

Britney is an incredible artist and an incredible person. She's also been extremely traumatised and abused for the majority of adult life. She was obviously robbed of dreams and career in her prime- but she was also robbed of her life, her safety, her autonomy.

It would years to regain yourself after what's she's endured- rebuilding her career is not a priority. Success for Britney is survival- not Coachella or the Superbowl.

This fandom is ridiculous to think Britney can't headline Coachella you guys really underestimate Britney, the women is a fantastic performer and after Beyonce what it means? Beyonce is Beyonce, Britney is Britney - Bey has shown a lot of effort into her performances unlike Britney and we all know why Britney can totally headline if she wants to, a dancer once can be a dancer again - she just needs to rehearse and hire good choreographers and a good vocal coach, I can't believe you guys are saying she can't do this. The way Britney is underestimated by their own fans no wonder how GP must feel, Britney carried 2000s - her family brought her down she can be at the top again if she wants to be. 

Juts because Bey did fantastic Coachella doesn't mean Britney can't do - she herself said 'I wasn't good, I was great' and she can be great again whenever she wants to be she just needs practice and nothing else. 

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

She can definitely headline Coachella but she has to serve live vocals, budget, production, quality and prime-ney. The bars are very high for coachella ever since Bey performed. 

Yep agreed, if she pulls a smart team she can definitely do it she just needs rehearsels she needs good acts to be with her, younger artists also - Beyonce was one very good though, I am not a fan of hers but can't deny what a show she put on!  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

Yep agreed, if she pulls a smart team she can definitely do it she just needs rehearsels she needs good acts to be with her, younger artists also - Beyonce was one very good though, I am not a fan of hers but can't deny what a show she put on!  

She solidified her stature in pop culture with that performance. I really need our gurl to do something like that and prove her haters wrong :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

She solidified her stature in pop culture with that performance. I really need our gurl to do something like that and prove her haters wrong :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Agreed, what we've seen as fandom should be in books ain't no-one as seen such a roller coaster ride than us! Britney can totally do anything, she just needs rehearsals and thats it. 

I would love her to do a GaGa duet, it's long overdue. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Prachi said:

Agreed, what we've seen as fandom should be in books ain't no-one as seen such a roller coaster ride than us! Britney can totally do anything, she just needs rehearsals and thats it. 

I would love her to do a GaGa duet, it's long overdue. 

Idk what to think about the Gaga X Britney thing. I still haven't moved on from the fact that she did not speak at all of Brit's situation when she has in innumerable occasions brought up how much of an influence Britney is to her.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Idk what to think about the Gaga X Britney thing. I still haven't moved on from the fact that she did not speak at all of Brit's situation when she has in innumerable occasions brought up how much of an influence Britney is to her.

That's true, GaGa not supporting Britney at this point is real sad I mean they've worked together, she has quoted her as an inspiration multiple times, both adore each other, GaGa to me has been a fearless lady until recently. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

That's true, GaGa not supporting Britney at this point is real sad I mean they've worked together, she has quoted her as an inspiration multiple times, both adore each other, GaGa to me has been a fearless lady until recently. 

That too she is a feminist and has always spoke about women issues. IDK what kept her mum from saying anything about this one.

• Love 1

Yes she could and should do coachella.. 

she should do a song with the weeknd and sing it live with him at coachella.. 

take loads of backstage pics with fellow artists

do unperformed songs

Have a couple glasses of wine after her performance 

Announce a world tour 

Tell the crowd she loves us

WHEN SHES READY ..THAT IS 

• Love 1

Headline coachella?

I wonder what show you guys are watching, but this woman is a wreck, she's abused, dealing with abandonment issues, and just fighting for basic human rights, while her "loved ones" and others are feeding on her suffering.

• Like 1

I think Britney is over performing however I think she’s been robbed of so much money, once she’s free, her new team will advise her to do at least 1 more tour to get more money in the bank. I would love for her to open next years VMA’s and re-do the infamous, “gimme more” performance but crush it! Imagine her wearing the exact same outfit, and just nail that choreographer! Chills thinking about it 

• Like 1