Should Britney headline Coachella?

All bias aside, I think she would do great but only and ONLY if she puts some more effort into her performances.

This means live singing, good choreo, pants, trendy outfits and a medley of her greatest hits that all the millennials would adore. 

Even better, an *NSYNC/Britney REUNION for all the diehard late 90's/early 00's pop music fans. Imagine the SLAYAGE. :kyliecry: 

Eminem did it (who brought out 50 Cent), Beyonce did it (who brought out DC), and well... quite frankly it's Britney's turn. Not only would this make her relevant/relateable, but this would indefinitely be some marketing magic for her 20th year and she would FINALLY gain some re-exposure among the newer generation.

Well sistrens, what do you think? Should Britney headline #COACHELLA? 

tumblr_m9ucwqxNnR1qcczqeo1_500.jpg 

• Like 1

Honestly, no she doesn't have to do Coachella. There are infinitely better ways to promote. Coachella is a super-popular festival yes. But it's not televised, nor is its reach massive beyond the actual festival. To me, it wouldn't go over any differently than all the radio concerts she's done (jingle ball etc.) Yeah, it's great that she made the effort to go out there and promote at all these places - but in the end, a few strategically well-chosen performances that are televised and watched world- or at least US-wide would be much more effective IMO. 

• Like 4
10 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Yes she can

Britney is her own person and outs on a good show

I personally enjoy them. But the ticks and stiff dancing are going to be dragged by the general public. The stiff bending of knees and hair touching aren’t made for a full set. Just look at the Apple Music festival. It was all sorts of messy.

Britney at her best today is Luke warm. Let’s say billboard 2016 is the best britney can do.  I think the gp at most will say it was decent and will point out the obvious lip syncing. I want the queen title for britney. Low key wish she stepped in when beyonce pulled out last year Atleast we wouldn’t have to compare Beyoncé’s performance this year.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, naturalplayboy said:

I personally enjoy them. But the ticks and stiff dancing are going to be dragged by the general public. The stiff bending of knees and hair touching aren’t made for a full set. Just look at the Apple Music festival. It was all sorts of messy.

Britney at her best today is Luke warm. Let’s say billboard 2016 is the best britney can do.  I think the gp at most will say it was decent and will point out the obvious lip syncing. I want the queen title for britney. Low key wish she stepped in when beyonce pulled out last year Atleast we wouldn’t have to compare Beyoncé’s performance this year.

The same public that tolerates Cardi B who is a terrible performer and the rest of these shitty performers of today

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

The same public that tolerates Cardi B who is a terrible performer and the rest of these shitty performers of today

This is true, but at the same time Britney is a seasoned performer. She is considered a “legend” and “icon” so she should be better than the rest of these new girls. But being in the game so long could also mean “washed up” if you’re not performing up to the standards of what people expect from you.

honestly I just want it to look like britney cares and isn’t lost on stage. She can’t dance like she used to so bring in love vocals. People forgave the lip syncing because there was attitude and hard choreography. Now there’s not really any excuse.

• Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Cardi at least raps her music live, on beat, and delivers everytime. And at least she collabs with successful artists! :cackling:

• Like 4

No it’s a nice idea but I can imagine a massive backlash when she didn’t sing live. I don’t think her team would spend the money or time necessary to make it work. I also don’t think that Britney would want to devote the time to making it work either I can imagine Beyonce was in rehearsals for months. Britney would not only need to learn new choreography she would also need to sing live! :ohdear:

• Like 1