Sam of the sea

tac10888

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, WilderWein said:

Why is this low? Bc he had a little modeling job modeling costumes? Gotta start somewhere. And even if that was it for him, why would that be low? Are you that shallow?

i prefer this guy working and making his own money than lazy mofos as KFED and the other fatty that cheated on her.. (what was his name?)

15 minutes ago, Barajas said:

i prefer this guy working and making his own money than lazy mofos as KFED and the other fatty that cheated on her.. (what was his name?)

ew, I was just thinking about that Shrek this morning :ugh: Remember she couldn't sing Perfume that day and instead sang Alien during the neon section? Those were the best live vocals ever  :crying1:

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

ew, I was just thinking about that Shrek this morning :ugh: Remember she couldn't sing Perfume that day and instead sang Alien during the neon section? Those were the best live vocals ever  :crying1:

haha and thanks to that we got some of the most deepest quotes from Brit in 10 years ...

"Men can suck my ******* toe" 

Britney Spears, 2015 :cuteneylaugh:

Archived