USA Today & Vanity Fair: Britney storm at glaad ceremony

troubleguy

from fb:

translated from turkish :useeingthis: 

There was a Britney Spears storm at the awards ceremony last night. When the famous artist won the biggest prize of the night and left the ceremony, after she left the ceremony, people started to leaving the ceremony too. Wanda Sykes of the night " this is amazing! Britney Spears stole the show. During Britney's speech, everyone with their phones started putting her in social media. After she left, people started leaving." he said. Jim Parsons, who won the award after spears, is " what? Britney Spears spoke before me? I'm sorry I missed her, but I have to thank glaad for keeping me in the same room with her. Britney helped me become who I am today." found in the comment.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i kinda think it's a disrespect but today's values are so wrong and everything is so normal and stuff so i'm not surprised that people don't be shocked about Britney (or any other celeb) leaving an award show WAY before it ends.:messbye:

i mean, she always does that even when she receives an award. :messbye:

oh well. americans. :messbye:

Archived