New haircut

Sybren

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, December02 said:

Question because I know nothing about hair (not kidding, I'm legit bald) but why doesn't she just grow out her hair? I mean it'd be easier to dance without having to worry about weaves/extensions, wouldn't it? 

I think it’s damaged. She dyes her hair from brunette to blonde and that’s damages her hair

44 minutes ago, December02 said:

Question because I know nothing about hair (not kidding, I'm legit bald) but why doesn't she just grow out her hair? I mean it'd be easier to dance without having to worry about weaves/extensions, wouldn't it? 

If I remember correctly, since In the Zone era, she complained (or just joked) about having literally no hair without the extensions. So maybe she's bald by now :yaknow: Just kidding, maybe she does have very few hair, or too thin or something.

The question is why hasn't she had a hair transplant or some kind of high tech treatment to make her hair grow and become stronger. Well I ignore how common is for women to have hair transplants, but I think it should be easier, because it's not like she's totally bald, it should be just a few patches where she might have lost hair. 

1 hour ago, PokemonSpears said:

If I remember correctly, since In the Zone era, she complained (or just joked) about having literally no hair without the extensions. So maybe she's bald by now :yaknow: Just kidding, maybe she does have very few hair, or too thin or something.

The question is why hasn't she had a hair transplant or some kind of high tech treatment to make her hair grow and become stronger. Well I ignore how common is for women to have hair transplants, but I think it should be easier, because it's not like she's totally bald, it should be just a few patches where she might have lost hair. 

2 hours ago, December02 said:

article-2528229-1A436B9800000578-466_634

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR3xlRHRXjob_RsDQ0oB5N

Her hair is still clearly very healthy. Bleach doesn’t do good for it, but it’s not thinking. It still looks thick and I can’t see any bald patches. 

It would be a lot easier to whip her hair and dance without extensions, however it is a lot safer for the hair to wear extensions. If you think about it, 3 or 4 times a week in Vegas she has her hair straightened, curled, waved, crimped, etc which all damages the hair. Not to mention hairspray, bleaching, washing the hair, the events and media awards she attends which will also mean her hair gets blow dried/straightened again. If this was her real hair it would just break off and form split ends the longer it grows and wouldn’t grow very long. The reason she used to have natural long hair is because she was able to MAINTAIN her hair length from 1998 even though it was bleached and straightened etc. However when you shave your head and grow it back then bleach it and heat damage it, it will start to break off in small bits and form split ends meaning it can’t grow past the shoulders. 

It’s the wise choice to have extensions tbh 

Archived