Here's Your First Look At Britney Spears' New Kenzo Endorsement

Jordan Miller

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, billyjb26 said:

Are you talking about THIS day?

Related image

Yeah, her upper lip looked awful. And like you said, it's not even just the lip itself, but the area above the lip that is huge. I don't know what her doctor did to it, but it's noticeable. Here is another example:

Image result for britney spears slumber party single cover

YEHHHHHSSS! good lwad!

and I swear to god in the music video "they" digitally reduce the length of her lip when she gets out of her old-timey limo/car and turns her head like in the "Single Art" seen above. Watch it. It almost jitters about like there is a tracking/rendering issue with special effects lips.

It would be ideal for a new album on it's way to be released. However, seems to busy to happen, she has that tour she's starting later this year, so a new album wouldn't have much room to fit amongst all that.

However, after the tour, I could see them releasing it...

At most probably a single or feature released later in the year with the tour. Probably not an album though. Maybe a couple more appearances and a magazine or something. I just view things like the Kenzo campaign as something to hold fans over and keep her name out there a little bit in between bigger projects. It doesn't make me think anything big is coming. 

50 minutes ago, indyRS said:

It would be ideal for a new album on it's way to be released. However, seems to busy to happen, she has that tour she's starting later this year, so a new album wouldn't have much room to fit amongst all that.

However, after the tour, I could see them releasing it...

Yes when the next residency starts...  

Guest Brichney.
11 minutes ago, Crayboy said:

She clearly said she looks like herself:slowdown:

Her Hot Topics team are people that work for the Wendy Williams' Show and they said she looked like Jessica Simpson. I just didn't word it correctly. :cackling:

Guest Diamond Horse
43 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Oh great, just what we needed..... she's clearly done with music :tifftear:

Can't effin believe it :overit:

:gloria:

14 hours ago, rocXtar said:

Coming from someone who gets the same procedures done:

Look guys, the fillers are not the reason behind that look you all are talking about. Britney has been exegeratting her facial expressions for performances due to stage performances since you want everyone in the audience to see her mouth moving (similar to Drag queens e.g.) . pretty basic. but in combination with fillers and aging (faces change), it turned out to look suspicious. 

I think the issue is that her facial feature still get compared to older iconic looks of her youth.

It's just that they probobaly use the fillers symmetrically in the right areas but it doesn't translate into her speaking of laughing expressions which are normally never symmetrical.

Therefore , let her be. regarding the Kenzo campaign: I LIVE FOR IT. and the fashion is current  - of course they would photoshop stuff-

If people only knew how highly photoshopped her primeney photos were.. it's called marketing and advertising. why u acting so brand new?

I couldn't care less for her Candies stuff nor her "lingerie"... And yes here face looks great nowadays

PS: Fillers wear off :-) get over it 

Bold part: I admit some people do fit into that category. I stick with what I said about it being unrealistic for Britney to punch the clock and she looks like she stopped aging at how she looked at 23. And nothing will compare to how she looked in her younger years, whether she aged naturally or she had work done.  

BUT

I can't say that for everybody. I just thought of an example of somebody I looked up. I love 80s music and seeing the "Hungry Eyes" video on MTV Classic a few night ago made me want to look up Eric Carmen and see what he looks like now. I wish I hadn't looked. It wasn't a case of expecting him to look like how he looked in the 80s because that's truly been so long ago. I just wasn't expecting to see what I saw. If I can look at Eric and literally say "Oh no." :(   because he looks so drastically different, I can't sit here and expect the ones not living in the past/expecting the past to not be at least somewhat surprised by the work Britney's done. And for all I know, some of those people might've had the reaction I had towards Eric. Or maybe even some of them said/though "What happened?" 

Spoiler

Archived