A surprise album is dropping tonight

ovoxo

31 minutes ago, notacamwhore said:

I don't see how when Britney hasn't been spotted at any recording studios and britneys team isn't that good to keep it a secret :mattafact:

Hear you on that... but... paparazzi don't really follow Britney anymore. She's too boring and doesn't sell magazines like she used to.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here's my delusional theory 

-That writer said to "just wait" for something 

-she wasn't invested in the POM during the last run because she was working on something else 

-she filmed a "secret project"

-there's been rumors of a tour in multiple places, can she even use the POM concert since it's already ended? Do they still have the rights to use the props/remixes/etc?

-she performed on NYE to give the public some interest in her

tumblr_nla60fmcou1r608gvo7_r1_400.gif

12 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

This account is reliable! they got everything JT has released so far right before even announced. 

6 minutes ago, SteffenFox said:

That account got everything right about Taylor Swift og Justin Timberlake this fall and winter. Must have a really good insinder! :ineedthetruth:

:anxiety:

3 minutes ago, Isla. said:

I doubt it. Seems a bit soon to me for a new album. Maybe something Britney related is happening soon though? 

I don't believe the surprise is Britney but:

Baby One More Time January 1999 Oops I Did It Again May 2000 Britney November 2001

Blackout October 2007 Circus November 2008

Femme Fatale March 2011 Britney Jean November 2013 Glory August 2016

Britney Jean to Glory is the longest, not counting In the Zone to Blackout for obvious reasons. Britney is most likely releasing this year. It's not like Britney Jean or Glory made any impact to warrant a "break" from the public.

1 minute ago, ITZFFGL said:

I don't believe the surprise is Britney but:

Baby One More Time January 1999 Oops I Did It Again May 2000 Britney November 2001

Blackout October 2007 Circus November 2008

Femme Fatale March 2011 Britney Jean November 2013 Glory August 2016

Britney Jean to Glory is the longest, not counting In the Zone to Blackout for obvious reasons. Britney is most likely releasing this year. It's not like Britney Jean or Glory made any impact to warrant a "break" from the public.

Yeah I agree Britney is releasing a new album. But idk... it still feels so sudden if it was true. But I don't think it's true. It's likely it'll be released at the end of the year.

Archived