A surprise album is dropping tonight

ovoxo

35 minutes ago, Britneyfanatic25 said:

Britney is not dropping a surprise album! Why do fans do this to themselves! She might release a single soon which I can believe, but a whole album out of the blue? No! She is not Beyoncé 

As much as I would love a new album tonight, she's really not capable of making a huge splash with it at this point. Maybe in 2003. 

The sales will likely be miserable and the gp will compare to Beyonce ESPECIALLY because she has been spamming the apple emoji like bey did with the lemon.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Britney isn’t even an a-list celebrity anymore. Her releasing a surprise album would go completely unnoticed. That would be the stupidest thing for her team to do. She needs to do a lot of promo to an up coming album if she wants to make even decent sales.

1 minute ago, Jimbo said:

Britney isn’t even an a-list celebrity anymore. Her releasing a surprise album would go completely unnoticed. That would be the stupidest thing for her team to do. She needs to do a lot of promo to an up coming album if she wants to make even decent sales.

Just because her album would flop doesn't mean she's not an A-List celebrity. Of course she's an A-list celebrity. She's a major recording artist at the end of the day, regardless of how her music sells, she's still a big name and one of the most famous people in the world. 

Archived