A surprise album is dropping tonight

ovoxo

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ovoxo said:

tumblr_lsijb2iqoE1r3vccgo1_500.gifI must confess I still believe 

that doesn't change the fact that people always making themselves hyped for fake rumours and get mad at Britney afterwards...That became an exhale classic but I'm not folling for that. So ... Brit is in hawaii , and that's it dude. 

Just now, riccus said:

that doesn't change the fact that people always making themselves hyped for fake rumours and get mad at Britney afterwards...That became an exhale classic but I'm not folling for that. So ... Brit is in hawaii , and that's it dude. 

I'm not gonna get mad at her lol. It's fun to speculate 

5 minutes ago, ubritney said:

But there’s one thing I learned though. Where there’s smoke there’s always fire. If rumors of a possible tour and new album have been so persistant it’s because who knows.

And that's why she's been so vacant during POM. She's been exhausted working on an iconic new album :bang: the stars are aligning :bang:

2 minutes ago, claug326 said:

Didn't a Beyonce fan site say she was working with her on something? Maybe it was how to plan a proper surprise release without leaks?

It's a stretch I know.

Where did you hear that? I would die, Britney needs some of beyonces artistry 

5 minutes ago, claug326 said:

Didn't a Beyonce fan site say she was working with her on something? Maybe it was how to plan a proper surprise release without leaks?

It's a stretch I know.

Probably her tbh cause her overrated *** is performing at coachella soon and I doubt they would waste a  opportunity like that 

Archived