Britney coming to Europe (denmark)

Invitation

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, RedCarpet said:

but If u haven't seen it why do u care if it's 5 yo show? 

I haven't seen the show live, but I've been watching videos for the last 5 years. C'mon, lol, don't act live you haven't. I mean, I would still be happy she's coming hometown, but this show is a nightmare. It's not even the good show she was giving back in 2016, she already cut almost all the choreos, the costumes are a mess, and I'm sure she will be touring with the same Asia little stage. It's frustrating.

Just now, I am Max. said:

I haven't seen the show live, but I've been watching videos for the last 5 years. C'mon, lol, don't act live you haven't. I mean, I would still be happy she's coming hometown, but this show is a nightmare. It's not even the good show she was giving back in 2016, she already cut almost all the choreos, the costumes are a mess, and I'm sure she will be touring with the same Asia little stage. It's frustrating.

Most people who have been to it in person says Youtube and instagram doesn't do it justice...

1 minute ago, joanhs said:

Most people who have been to it in person says Youtube and instagram doesn't do it justice...

That's because you have Britney in front of you and the hype is real. I attended the FF Tour, and I was amazed. But the reality is that I was blinded by Britney, the person, not Britney the performer. 

1 minute ago, joanhs said:

I saw it in person and didn't think it was good. The lights and screens are cooler in person but I don't think your shows will have neither. Idk though 

With FFT they had amazing remixes that had prerecorded vocals in there so it sounded epic. Pom is almost straight up cd. 

10 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Ok i'm happy she's coming to europe but...
PIECE OF ME?! :meltdown: AGAIN?!:meltdown:
Another year of Stronger / Crazy? Of TTWE half-assed little jumps? Of Slave butchered choreography? Of Piece Of Me spastic hands moves? :meltdown:
Guys are we EVER getting rid of ******* Piece Of Me? :meltdown:
It feels like a never ending nightmare :meltdown:
                :meltdown:
:meltdown::meltdown::meltdown:

I hope she changes most of the choreos in the show such as new TRAGIC BOMT break, Do Something, Circus, If U Seek Amy, Boys, Womanizer (except the break) etc etc. (and less butt wipping, knee bending + tapping, heart explosions, conducting ochestra, waving to the dancers)

5 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

well I'm not actually following the whole POM residency so I don't really know what choreographies or costumes she has or changes etc, I've seen few videos when it started in 2013 and few when she sang live... So it will be pretty fresh and cool for me to see it :groovin:

1 minute ago, Thurafatale9 said:

I hope she changes most of the choreos in the show such as new TRAGIC BOMT break, Do Something, Circus, If U Seek Amy, Boys, Womanizer (except the break) etc etc. (and less butt wipping, knee bending + tapping, heart explosions, conducting ochestra, waving to the dancers)

Have you seen the recent changes? How she butchered Piece Of Me dancebreak?
She'll spend the next 5 months doing nothing

Why are they doing this? What’s the meaning of a six month break with one show?

please someone explain!

did someone hack her account?

They’ve confirmed that these shows will be the last wtf is going on

at least change the whole thing in terms of choreo and songs cuz 5 years of the same stuff nononono

Just now, Crayboy said:

please someone explain!

at least change the whole thing in terms of choreo and songs cuz 5 years of the same stuff nononono

It's obviously the first show to be announced. It will be a tour most likely. Same happened with the Asia tour.

1 minute ago, Crayboy said:

please someone explain!

I bet there will be more. 

I just don't understand why they can't majorly improve Pom. Fix the things that need fixing. Or do they not look up what ppl/fans are saying or don't care...

Archived