Britney coming to Europe (denmark)

Invitation

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Could Britney even sell good in the U.K.? I really have no clue 

Honestly last time I mentioned Brit (which was only a couple of months ago) most people seem entirely uninterested and didn't even say anything, the people who did just said "is she still a thing? Like I didn't even know she was still making music" so I'm guessing no, she won't sell well. 

1 minute ago, I am Max. said:

It's Piece of Me. The Denmark show is already on her website and it clearly says 'Piece of Me'. Don't expect anything new. 

https://www.britneyspears.com/news/296004

medium.ujNDFw9rusFLnsYAYNssZQFIBUsuOAKW4

No I know that but there multiple dates up. Go to Google, type her name and click events and you’ll see what I’m talking about. I did and it said Ticketmaster I’m like so confused 

So random! :gloria:

Do we have any idea of what she will be performing?

Edit: nevermind, I did not see it is Britney: Piece of Me all over again. :dead:

58 minutes ago, Isla. said:

We’re still in Europe. I wish people would understand the difference between Europe and the EU.

The comment was talking specifically about the EU, though. :tbh:

Just now, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Omg sis it’s been awhile how are you and I just checked on my phone so o don’t how to link it so I’ll try to find a way

OMG, I am so sorry!! I didn't recognize you with your, I think, new pp! 

I'm doing fine! How bout you? 

Archived