Britney coming to Europe (denmark)

Invitation

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I bet there will be more. 

I just don't understand why they can't majorly improve Pom. Fix the things that need fixing. Or do they not look up what ppl/fans are saying or don't care...

Just get a great choreographer, two or three live songs Plus prerecorded tracks, Add LMD, NO MORE BOYS, and Nice costumes. NO MORE stronger/crazy stuff either

Just now, Spearsfan said:

I agree but idk man. I feel like we are in a losing battle. I'm happy for Europe but we need to close this chapter and start fresh. So the beginning of b10 is still gonna be tainted by Pom :anxiety:

i'm not happy for europe because with the state piece of me is in she will get major backlash.

1 minute ago, Sharkney said:

The list of new things that she needs keeps growing.... new pole, new wardrobe, new hair, new eyebrows, new team, new makeup artist, new nose, new lips.... and now new media assistant :lemmetellu:

New tour but I feel like they could name it anything but it will still be Pom in disguise :anxiety:

25 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I haven't seen the show live, but I've been watching videos for the last 5 years. C'mon, lol, don't act live you haven't. I mean, I would still be happy she's coming hometown, but this show is a nightmare. It's not even the good show she was giving back in 2016, she already cut almost all the choreos, the costumes are a mess, and I'm sure she will be touring with the same Asia little stage. It's frustrating.

This , and hi max xD

Archived