Britney coming to Europe (denmark)

• Twitter Team
9 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

157c2359d86f67509bf334e33e10a99co.jpg

I also have for the witness Tour but was more expensive (£120 +tax)

I guess you can still have a refund for the reschedule calling to customer service ... ADN them purchase on general :mattafact:

Haha yeah maybe but that's a pretty risky move, I'm fine with keeping my tickets. I wasn't sure why they were so expensive... but you're standing aren't you? I remember seeing level 1 tickets were even more expensive so...

• Twitter Team
8 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Yep level 1 was more expensive , remember GA is all the floor and yeah standing.

Yeah standing is usually reasonably priced... thought level 1/4 were way more expensive than what it is usually. I'm going to Paramore next month and I got level 1 tickets and that was only £45 :mcorangu: 

• Like 1

the time for a change is NOWWWWW!!! they really have the nerve to bring this show to other countries next year. 

whats wrong with team britney? she will be 40 in 4 more years, will she still be doing residencies and lipping to almost 25 year old songs? :dead:  

this is so embarrassing. why not release a yearly GH titled THE POM EXPERIENCE with cheap remixes  for a ridiculous high price to make this mess complete? 

keep on milking her till the worlds ends. :groovin: 

• 1 year later...

Professional photoage of Britney's performance at Smukfest 2018 just appeared in a tv documentary about the festival. It's great quality, but Britney look bad and her energy levels are.... non existent. Dunno how to share the footage, but here's a screenshot, if anyone cares :) 

https://tinypic.com/r/2a8fd4x/9

There footage from 'Womanizer' and 'Toxic' (and obviously they took the worst parts)

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Danish said:

Professional photoage of Britney's performance at Smukfest 2018 just appeared in a tv documentary about the festival. It's great quality, but Britney look bad and her energy levels are.... non existent. Dunno how to share the footage, but here's a screenshot, if anyone cares :) 

There footage from 'Womanizer' and 'Toxic' (and obviously they took the worst parts)

you can upload it on vimeo

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Danish said:

she doesn't look THAT bad

Únete a Exhale Latino   ///   Submit your songs for Exhale's Top 20 Week 1 here