Britney coming to Europe (denmark)

• Curators
2 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Does it?

Why do they have to lie though

They just said the 31 is the last Pom show. 

They are such a mess. I just can't... they didn't have to say that. 

I'm pretty sure it says Piece of Me, but I don't have access to that photo now. It's the last one in Vegas.

At least people here know what to expect, and won't have another meltdown when the tour turns out to be exactly the same as the Vegas show.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, joanhs said:

GAAAAH The fetsival sold out weeks ago!! I knew I should have bought them when time was. Smukfest is the most beautiful festvival. In danish smuk = beautifull

Omg. Im pregnant and hormonel and now Im just cryng and sobbing because it's sold out in my own ******* country!!!!

But the one day tickets won't go on sale until February :) 

Just now, RedCarpet said:

why are yall mad that it's Piece Of Me show?

I'm from europe, I've never been in Vegas and never seen POM so I'm excited to  finally see it  :groovin:

If u already seen it why do u care? :ineedthetruth:

I haven't seen the show either, and if she'd come to South America (even if I would still go) I would be pissed off that she's doing the same 5 years old show. It's time to stop with this show. 

• Like 3
10 minutes ago, joanhs said:

GAAAAH The fetsival sold out weeks ago!! I knew I should have bought them when time was. Smukfest is the most beautiful festvival. In danish smuk = beautifull

Omg. Im pregnant and hormonel and now Im just cryng and sobbing because it's sold out in my own ******* country!!!!

Keep checking ticket master and ebay, sometimes people buy tickets then realise they can't go and resell them. Also try looking for radio competitions and stuff like that. You never know, you could win a ticket.