Britney Spears Announces Special Televised New Year's Eve Performance

Jordan Miller

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

I can imagine it already

Announcer: Britney Spears live from Las Vegas!

Work ***** intro (dancers get in place)
Britney conducts the orchestra, knee bend, more conducting with her hands, does Work ***** choreo.

Camera switches to audience members cheering during dance breaks, shows her walking and miming "Party in France" while she skips ahead,, walks forward, walks back, knee bend, then begins to dance.

More audience shots.

She does "Here comes the police bit" before another audience shot."

The Work, work, work, arm raise is in full and a closeup and then final dance break, more audience shots.

Commercial follows.

Announcer: "Let's check in back with Britney."

Toxic. Britney is on the tree, heart explosions, goofy faces, arm dancing, hair flips before the tree jump in her red fruit rollup/Ginger Spice outfit.

BBMA's choreo with a knee bend and airing the fart move thrown in for fun before the dance break where she goes on the floor.

As she slides, camera cuts to audience. Next shot is her being thrown in the air.

Finishes song by standing stiffly before hairflipping to the end of the song.

"Thank you so much Vegas and NYC, you guys are amazing! Happy New Year!" *runs off stage*

LOL this is so funny... nobody in the world but Britney fans would really get this. And that’s sad in itself !!

36 minutes ago, Dollanganger said:

I can imagine it already

Britney conducts the orchestra, knee bend, more conducting with her hands, does Work ***** choreo.

Camera switches to audience members cheering during dance breaks, shows her walking and miming "Party in France" while she skips ahead,, walks forward, walks back, knee bend, then begins to dance.

More audience shots.

The Work, work, work, arm raise is in full and a closeup and then final dance break, more audience shots.

Commercial follows.

Toxic. Britney is on the tree, heart explosions, goofy faces, arm dancing, hair flips before the tree jump in her red fruit rollup/Ginger Spice outfit.

BBMA's choreo with a knee bend and airing the fart move thrown in for fun before the dance break where she goes on the floor.

As she slides, camera cuts to audience. Next shot is her being thrown in the air.

"Thank you so much Vegas and NYC, you guys are amazing! Happy New Year!" *runs off stage*

Wow, this sounds 100% accurate lol

People, come on. Don't be such Debbie Downers. 

Our girl is kicking off 2018 the right way. Have to say, I'm proud of her. Her years in Vegas have really paid off: healthy life, good man, happy kids. Money in her pocket. Loyal fans and team and dancers. 

And think about it: Taylor is entering money-grubbing zone, like even for her it's a biiit much. Gaga is about to "rot" in Vegas, in the words of her fans. Both of them are dark and off-putting right now. 

Meanwhile, Britney is about to perform with fresh, current people for New Year's. 

So yeah, happy for our girl! :divaney: 

1 hour ago, Dollanganger said:

I can imagine it already

More audience shots.

Commercial follows.

:orangu: omg

I can imagine it already

More audience shots.

Commercial follows.

Everyone outside of Exhale will be like :carpoolney:

While everyone on this forum will be like :eheeek:

I won't be on this forum on New Years Eve. :carpoolney:

I can imagine it already

More audience shots.

Commercial follows.

did we spend too much time checking on her?

eljkWKqLB9FGVvodVvc6axdrkLJQ4EYsgpHDBIym

Is this the secret project?

these hoes want to shove POM in our faces one last time:orangu:

on a more serious note, It would be amazing if they switched out WB with Love Me Down, it’s PERFECT for such an occasion tbh, it would be so amazing tbh, if they did it right

But How will they grt away with Britney literally just walking for the second verse of toxic....

good luck team B

4 hours ago, Dollanganger said:

I can imagine it already

More audience shots.

Commercial follows.

I would cry my vodka soda out. :meltdown: 

Since it's only 2 songs... they better do the Toxic BBMA choreography.  I'm sad they're not doing Slumber Party though, that's one of my (and her) fav choreos on the show.

I don't think this is the 'secret project' though... this is not a 'project'... maybe something will happen AFTER the performance?  Where we get the surprise?  Or maybe it's not related to New Year's at all lol.:jamout:

I’m so happy :kyliecry:

for the first time I’m not expecting anything ... just a mediocre performance :jamout: that was make me happy... it’s a good sign, maybe she surprises me! 

Her and her team should know about the lip singing thing and how this is Snatching her fans and loosing gp and music industry respect... but somehow they don’t care :sendinglove:

Archived