Quick message to the new fans

Andrew338

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Andrew338 said:

Before you bash us for criticizing currentney, imagine what is like for us to watch her perform nowadays after stanning to this

:kyliecry:

What kind of f/up logic is that?
If someone did sth EXCEPTIONALLY WELL in life, U give yourself license to bash everything else done next in Their life?
Like; because of your past achievements - I will spat on U now . Narcissistic twisted attencion.

11 hours ago, SamanthaBailey said:

and I don't think a lot of new fans know that the 2001 VMA performance was a SURPRISE, and she DEBUTED slave there.  We didn't know she was even going to show up until it leaked the day of the show online that she would "make an appearance".  Same thing with the ITZ promo nightclub shows, they were all a surprise!  Also she sang live at the  GothamHall special, fans that went to the taping confirmed it.  The DVD version was really dubbed.  They are hard to find but there are still some ABC broadcast versions of the show on youtube and you can hear her vocals:

listen, it's still dubbed but you can clearly hear she's singing live:

The Gotham Hall special was all live, two people I know were there and they said she performed live, multiple times per song to get it recorded right but when it aired on tv they effin dubbed it all.. ughhh so stupid! Too bad iphones didn't exist back then so we could get real recordings. I want to hear Everytime soooo bad! You can hear her under the track, perfection.

Yeah good times. It's sad.

And it is really getting on my nerves when people are discrediting her past just to justify the fact she's always lip syncing now and it's supposed to be normal.

Things like "she only sang like 2 times in her life don't expect her to do it when she never did it in her prime" or "i don't understand people who want her to sing live when they know she practically never did it her entire career" , "Britney always privileged dancing over singing go stan for someone else". 

Ugh, damn. There are a lot of performances of her singing live, especially ballads, and even some songs when she's dancing. 

17 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Question... have any new fans actually become fans from her recent music and performances? In my case, I became a fan in 2015, but that was only due to discovering her performances from her prime. I can’t imagine a non-fan watching one of her tv performances of Make Me and getting into her music

I believe the BBMA performance turned some teenagers towards her. I remember someone making a thread here about watching the performance with their niece and the girl asked about Touch Of My Hand, saying it sounds like Selena Gomez's new stuff (again, Britney's influence on the younger stars). That kinda stuff will gravitate the younger generation towards her older material and they'll see where Demi, Selena, Miley, etc. get their inspiration from.

3 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I believe the BBMA performance turned some teenagers towards her. I remember someone making a thread here about watching the performance with their niece and the girl asked about Touch Of My Hand, saying it sounds like Selena Gomez's new stuff (again, Britney's influence on the younger stars). That kinda stuff will gravitate the younger generation towards her older material and they'll see where Demi, Selena, Miley, etc. get their inspiration from.

Oh no don’t compare that masterpiece to Salami Gorgonzola, you just tainted it in my mind :tiffcackle: 

16 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She said it, I didn't. :yesokay:

Speaking of, have you seen the new TIME magazine article calling her an "avant garde" artist because her Bad Liar song? :tiffcackle:

Omg I've heard it all :imok:

Btw did you see TIME including Taylor in their 'Silence Breakers' thing but not Kesha. Mess. 

Just now, Chris343 said:

Omg I've heard it all :imok:

Btw did you see TIME including Taylor in their 'Silence Breakers' thing but not Kesha. Mess. 

Eh, that’s a tricky legal situation. Dr Luke was found not guilty, so it could be defamation (or assassination as Taylor would say lol) of character. Taylor on the other hand won her lawsuit.

3 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Eh, that’s a tricky legal situation. Dr Luke was found not guilty, so it could be defamation (or assassination as Taylor would say lol) of character. Taylor on the other hand won her lawsuit.

True. Didn't think of that

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Hmm, Taylor Swift once again only using feminism to benefit her and her terrible new album? News to me. :sneer:

Lol I heard parts of each song on the album and each song literally sound the same. E.g. all bland and boring :gross:

It baffles me how many people love her and her music, she irks me so much 

Archived