Quick message to the new fans

Andrew338

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

What new fans, though? She's been locked up in Vegas for four years, most of the GP think her career is over. I know we get some here and there with the new eras (the most shocking to me is her gaining new fans during the BJ era), but like.... :outwithit:

We’ve gotten a lot of teenage fans through Femme Fatale / S&S / Work ***** 

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

:hugs: You were actually one of the ones I was referencing during the new eras, lol. Did you become a fan during Glory? 

Yes before Glory/BBMAs 2016 I used to think she was a medicated girl with bops so glad I gave her a chance after that performance :lemmetellu: I’ve turned so many people into fans too :kyliecry:

2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yes before Glory/BBMAs 2016 I used to think she was a medicated girl with bops so glad I gave her a chance after that performance :lemmetellu: I’ve turned so many people into fans too :kyliecry:

Well, I'm glad you gave her a chance, too, and are converting new fans. 

21 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Question... have any new fans actually become fans from her recent music and performances? In my case, I became a fan in 2015, but that was only due to discovering her performances from her prime. I can’t imagine a non-fan watching one of her tv performances of Make Me and getting into her music

I became a fan in 2011 and believe me, it wasn't for her performing skills at the time AT ALL :gross:

Femme Fatale days were harsh lol I remember being fascinated by the ABC special, thats what made me a fan. And the music of course.

41 minutes ago, Andrew338 said:

SWeetie, you are right, but that video is more known than the one i posted

:sneer:

Yes but the one you posted is basically what she does now minus the 20 second dance breakdown and live singing. Her early days she had great dance break downs but she definitely walked around the stage for a third to a half of the song too. :sendinglove: 

I was watching one of her older performances recently and just realizing just how wildly different her personality is and how she looks... Its not even aging honestly,  it's like the whole package has completely changed. Like jt,  xtina, Beyonce all look older but they are still very much like their younger selves in a lot of ways.  Its like Britney died ten years ago and got replaced.. and all the while i have been waiting and waiting and waiting to see if she'll come back... Its heartbreaking.  I can't get over it. I do appreciate that she's alive and I've liked some of her songs and what not since 2007 but she's just not really Britney spears anymore. I definitely sympathize with the life she's lived with her break down and cship, but being a fan since the beginning it's just something you can't really get over with the extreme differences between currentney and primeney. 

and this, go to 2:48

go to 10:25 for the performance, the vocals are live here too, and she's dancing

and I don't think a lot of new fans know that the 2001 VMA performance was a SURPRISE, and she DEBUTED slave there.  We didn't know she was even going to show up until it leaked the day of the show online that she would "make an appearance".  Same thing with the ITZ promo nightclub shows, they were all a surprise!  Also she sang live at the  GothamHall special, fans that went to the taping confirmed it.  The DVD version was really dubbed.  They are hard to find but there are still some ABC broadcast versions of the show on youtube and you can hear her vocals:

listen, it's still dubbed but you can clearly hear she's singing live:

3 hours ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Every time my friends listen to a Britney song or see something Britney related, they send it to me :kyliecry:

I was at my friend’s party and Womanizer came on and everyone looked at me :kyliecry:

This is me! Anytime someone hears a Britney song or something Britney related they tell me :)

I like to think it's a good character trait to have ;) 

3 hours ago, SamanthaBailey said:

and this, go to 2:48

go to 10:25 for the performance, the vocals are live here too, and she's dancing

and I don't think a lot of new fans know that the 2001 VMA performance was a SURPRISE, and she DEBUTED slave there.  We didn't know she was even going to show up until it leaked the day of the show online that she would "make an appearance".  Same thing with the ITZ promo nightclub shows, they were all a surprise!  Also she sang live at the  GothamHall special, fans that went to the taping confirmed it.  The DVD version was really dubbed.  They are hard to find but there are still some ABC broadcast versions of the show on youtube and you can hear her vocals:

listen, it's still dubbed but you can clearly hear she's singing live:

I remember all of those surprises! And I also remember she was the one that people watched for like, "what's she going to do next?" and I was so captivated by her career because everything was so fresh and surprising- it was a great time to be a fan of pop music. I think times have really changed these days with social media and everything being posted/ruined that it's tough to keep anything a secret. Back then, you were able to discover things  yourself and make your own opinions on whether you like something or not and not be swayed or influenced by things post online and what the "GP" is into. 

6 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Anyone know the whereabouts of the white dancer? He was always the hottest to me out of Britney’s early dancers.

so sad 2 of those guys have passed

Not sure what happened to him, but he was in the Crossroads movie with Britney. He was the guy she was dancing with in the club/bar and was getting all touchy feely with her before Ben came in and put a stop to it. 

6 hours ago, naturalplayboy said:

Anyone know the whereabouts of the white dancer? He was always the hottest to me out of Britney’s early dancers.

so sad 2 of those guys have passed

Also, more info. on that guy:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0378063/?ref_=ttfc_fc_cl_t24

Apparently he's been in a bunch of movies. You've probably seen him dancing in the background in some films like From Justin to Kelly.  ;) 

Archived