The best song on FF for feeling good

Guest Diamond Horse

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I know a lot of people on here dislike the track and/or music video, but "I Wanna Go" always puts me in a good mood. Everything from the whistle beat, to the silly and carefree lyrics, just manages to cheer me up.

I particularly enjoy listening to IWG while I'm in the car, headed to either work or school (or some other stress-inducing destination).

4.gif

the GP loved it too. wasnt it her highest audience peak on radio?

29 minutes ago, asitalian12587 said:

the GP loved it too. wasnt it her highest audience peak on radio?

Yeah, I believe so. And I know it was her highest-viewed music video for a long time. I've just heard a lot of fans express dislike for both the video and the song despite loving the album, which is ironic because FF definitely isn't one of my favorite albums. :woopsie: Basically, I only ever listen to the singles, "Inside Out," "He About to Lose Me," and "Up n' Down."

5 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

I know a lot of people on here dislike the track and/or music video, but "I Wanna Go" always puts me in a good mood. Everything from the whistle beat, to the silly and carefree lyrics, just manages to cheer me up.

I particularly enjoy listening to IWG while I'm in the car, headed to either work or school (or some other stress-inducing destination).

4.gif

I wanna go to school :tiffcackle:

britney-spears-i-wanna-go.gif

Archived