RICCUS : The Truth Behind The Mystery

9 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

giphy.gif

In what some on the Dark Web are calling her most subliminal message to fans so far - Britney did something truly shocking on stage during her Las Vegas concerts - something only just coming to light months later. During a number of performances of her hit single CIrcus - Britney asked her dancers to re-arrange 2 screens. Instead of spelling "CIRCUS" the screens read "RICCUS." The B Army put it down as a blooper and laughed it off, whilst others criticised the tragic lack of on-stage care and attention to detail. But some fans saw through to Britney's true message. 

A source close to Ms Spears during the recording of her 2008 comeback album Circus exclusively told us, 

"Brit wanted minimal involvement in the Circus project from day one. Blackout was all her and it was a critical smash, but the label and Brit's team cared only about commercial success and making money. Brit was going through so much in her personal life at the time, she agreed to sing whatever they put in front of her and Circus did well. But her heart wasn't in it and so she simultaneously recorded secret tracks during that time. Those secret tracks were written by Brit and a co-writer called Kris Smitherson or Buck to his friends. He and Brit jokingly called their album Riccus, as it was so different to the official record. Brit has wanted to release Riccus in its entirety since early 2009, but her label forced a Singles Collection project through to block it and then the Femme Fatale project followed. Brit's only way of telling fans about her beloved Riccus album is by getting the message out on stage without her team becoming too concerned."

Spooky, eh?

Luckily for the B Army, we've managed to find a draft track list for the unreleased album amid dreams of its eventual release:

01. Riccus

02. Mmm Leather

03. Shattered Lights

04. Baby Glass

05. Kill Amy

06. Out From Papi

07. If You Seek Lace

Leak the album, Britney!!! :outwithit:

:triggered:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Riccus sounds like some old disease people died of in the Middle Ages 

he caught the riccus, he’s only got a week to live :gloria: 

:orangu: 

or it's a Britney term that will now be represented by lack of effort for no reason

"oh why is Dave being lazy lately? he used to be so good, he seems careless"

"well I think it might be that Britney thing, i think he has the riccus"

• Like 5
On 11/4/2017 at 5:49 AM, Dark.Knight said:

or it's a Britney term that will now be represented by lack of effort for no reason

Cough cough I’ve got the riccus. Sorry can’t rehearse

• Like 5
On November 4, 2017 at 8:49 AM, Dark.Knight said:

Omg I love it! 'Think he has the riccus'

POM's impact, urban dictionary is shook:mcorangu:

• Like 3