Justin Timberlake adds "*****, leave him" to his CMAR song he wrote about Britney

BabyHotAsIce

A married man by the name of Justin Timberlake who is the King of throwing people under the bus and who dated Britney Spears over 15 years ago performed the song about their breakup in Texas last week and during the song, he adds Kendrick Lamar's "Humble" and at 15:32, it says "*****, leave him" now we all know JT is a fan of using the word "*****" whenever he sings that song, he's done it numerous of times. yall think this is shade? He wants Britney to leave her man? Thoughts? Am I reaching for the stars? 

Also, he then goes to sing Stevie wonder's "my cherie amour" then goes to his other song he wrote about Britney, what goes around comes around and throughout the song he is singing "how i wish that you were mine". What yall think? 

starts at 15:20

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Million Billion said:

We are too busy appreciating this timeless, iconic and influential gem so we have no time for  a pussyfied ******* frustrated for a break up from 15 years ago :walkonby:

a23454e988bedf4ab72e17ad9341464d.gif 

Just ignore that ***** and give Blackout a well deserved listen on it's 10th anniversary instead. :queenriri:

I’ve literally been able to think of nothing else but Blackout this entire week. It’s tlmelessly and eternally flawless.  :urite:

I don't think it's related. He's probably saying ***** leave him because Kendrick says ***** sit down, ***** be humble in Humble. Both seem to be attempts at remixing the songs to fit in or blend with his. I love Justney, but I just don't see it. And wga was written about his best friend he says. The lyrics just so happen to fit Britney's life at the time. :-/

6 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

I don't think it's related. He's probably saying ***** leave him because Kendrick says ***** sit down, ***** be humble in Humble. Both seem to be attempts at remixing the songs to fit in or blend with his. I love Justney, but I just don't see it. And wga was written about his best friend he says. The lyrics just so happen to fit Britney's life at the time. :-/

yeah, i thought my first point was a bit of a stretch too but i saw people talking about it on twitter so wanted to know what you guys thought. About  WGACA, I never fully believed he wrote that about his friend. It fits far too well with Britney and Justin's relationship, and Justin always looks like he's in his feelings when singing it so I think he now relates it to her. 

I have a question. 

What is this poor boy wearing?? :eheeek:

A bowl cap that makes it look like he has a receding hairline. A plaid shirt that's buttoned up to his eyeballs and women's capri sweatpants. Why dress like that when you could be dressed like this whilst advertising his own clothing line:

072716-justin-timberlake.jpg?itok=YNv7Ol

justin-timberlake-william-rast.jpeg

:calculating:

13 minutes ago, timito said:

I always thought that what comes round goes around is about Cameron Diaz?! 

he was still with cameron when the song came out so it wouldn't add up. they broke up early 2007, what goes arond comes around came out in 2006, around the same time britney was getting a divorce coincidentally..

2 hours ago, timito said:

I always thought that what comes round goes around is about Cameron Diaz?! 

It's definetly about Britney. The interlude gives it away:

Let me paint this picture for you, baby

You spend your nights alone
And he never comes home

And every time you call him
All you get's a busy tone
I heard you found out
That he's doing to you

What you did to me

Ain't that the way it goes

When you cheated girl
My heart bleeded girl