Justin Timberlake adds "*****, leave him" to his CMAR song he wrote about Britney

BabyHotAsIce

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Justin has been singing and referencing Britney ever since they broke up in 2002. Its not a stretch that he's referencing her in 2017 when he literally never stopped singing about how she broke his heart. His most popular songs are about Britney. He'll never get over her even if he doesn't want to be with her. She's a big part of his career even without those songs. :mattafact:

this guy was even writing songs about her in 2013.. try to tell me this song ain't about her, even people who aren't a fan of their relationship can't even deny it. "beautiful smile with those sad eyes that was my type" "she's a stranger that I used to know" "i'll let you drive me crazy for another day".....:soyeah:

he will literally never get over it. britney is just THAT special he's still affected by her 15 years later. when will his wife? I don't think anyone actually WANTS them back together, they just are interested in how years later they (justin) still reference their relationship in songs.

14 hours ago, Pedro Dantas said:

It's definetly about Britney. The interlude gives it away:

:quirkney:

Damn this makes me see thung differently now. I always thought it's about Cameron for who know what reason making sense of those lyrics now. The song is amazing but knowing he meant it for Britney makes me hate it a bit. 

• Super Mods
9 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

Maybe, idk. 

My eyes would just appreciate it if he dressed less like a pauper. And he's got a hot *** clothing line at his disposal soo 

:tiffdrink:

Yeah I know random but that picture just reminds me.

Anyways, is his clothing line still running? I don’t see it anywhere in store or online and the website isn’t updated.

7 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah I know random but that picture just reminds me.

Anyways, is his clothing line still running? I don’t see it anywhere in store or online and the website isn’t updated.

I know, I can't find anything either. Seems like it didn't take off. But maybe if he had advertised it further than just Instagram like actually wearing the clothes it may have done better. Sucks cause the clothes are pretty cool looking. 

Guest Brichney.
11 hours ago, troubleguy said:

we can't get over their relationship as long as brit n justin stops avoiding each other since their break up...does this mean that they still have some feeling to each other?

i think yes :lemmetellu:

Right. Why would a married man use that particular line "*****, leave him" in a song he famously wrote about his ex-gf? If she leaves him, then what? You're gonna be happy coz she's alone and you're married? What a selfish ****** ****. 

:mhm:

Archived