Justin Timberlake adds "*****, leave him" to his CMAR song he wrote about Britney

BabyHotAsIce

11 minutes ago, Pedro Dantas said:

It's definetly about Britney. The interlude gives it away:

:quirkney:

yep, i think even some shippers came to the conclusion in 2007 when he performed the interlude in this performance, he was addressing her. 

When justin was using the camera it was his way of mocking the time britney and kevin were doing chaotic and britney was shading jt and called him ********* and kevin and her were laughing 

at 3:40

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

yeah, i thought my first point was a bit of a stretch too but i saw people talking about it on twitter so wanted to know what you guys thought. About  WGACA, I never fully believed he wrote that about his friend. It fits far too well with Britney and Justin's relationship, and Justin always looks like he's in his feelings when singing it so I think he now relates it to her. 

I agree because yet again he casted a blonde actress to be in the video. I know Britney wasn’t the only blonde he dated but she’s the only one he accused of being in the wrong so it makes sense in that context. And she’s the only one that is a stronger contender to be getting bad karma in his eyes. 

• Super Mods
3 hours ago, CrAzAY said:

I have a question. 

What is this poor boy wearing?? :eheeek:

A bowl cap that makes it look like he has a receding hairline. A plaid shirt that's buttoned up to his eyeballs and women's capri sweatpants. Why dress like that when you could be dressed like this whilst advertising his own clothing line:

072716-justin-timberlake.jpg?itok=YNv7Ol

justin-timberlake-william-rast.jpeg

I always feel like him and Trey are actually gay lovers. The way Cameron Diaz said that the two are inseparable and hogs her time with him. It’s hollywood where everything is not what it seems so yeah :verycool:

Guest Brichney.
8 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I think you need to stop clutching onto a 15 year old celebrity breakup. :verycool:

If they were meant to be, they'd still be together.

CLEARLY he is the one who keeps doing things to make us talk. And for someone who's always so annoyed by us making Justney thread, you ALWAYS keep commenting on them.

:tbh:

Guest Brichney.
3 hours ago, timito said:

I always thought that what comes round goes around is about Cameron Diaz?! 

At the Grammys, he confirmed it was about Britney. He remade a scene from Chaotic. He did it all throughout his tour as well. It's about Britney. 

9 hours ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

yeah, i thought my first point was a bit of a stretch too but i saw people talking about it on twitter so wanted to know what you guys thought. About  WGACA, I never fully believed he wrote that about his friend. It fits far too well with Britney and Justin's relationship, and Justin always looks like he's in his feelings when singing it so I think he now relates it to her. 

I totally get it. The stories are super similar, but it also happens that his best friend was also cheated on by a blonde he was with and wanted to marry. I'm sure when he sings it he prob gets the same emotions as if it was for Britney since they both went thru the same thing practically. Either way, I hope he isn't still hurt by that lol. Like let it go dude. You're married with a kid lol.

59 minutes ago, troubleguy said:

we can't get over their relationship as long as brit n justin stops avoiding each other since their break up...does this mean that they still have some feeling to each other?

i think yes :lemmetellu:

That is true guys, they do still avoid each other. 

If things are cool with them then they can duet, but they haven't 

idk man, it is suspect :usher:

8 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I always feel like him and Trey are actually gay lovers. The way Cameron Diaz said that the two are inseparable and hogs her time with him. It’s hollywood where everything is not what it seems so yeah :verycool:

Maybe, idk. 

My eyes would just appreciate it if he dressed less like a pauper. And he's got a hot *** clothing line at his disposal soo 

:tiffdrink:

Archived