What's the Femme Fatale tour Blu Ray like?

MmmDani

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's great quality, looks wise. And it's nice that it includes 1080p versions of her FF music videos.

The concert itself would have been great if Britney didn't look so uninterested all the time.

The tour was very cool, and it had a great story and the choreography was great but Britney didn't bring her A game. 

As a whole it's a great show, yes she isn't as she was in 04 bit the show is good, at least netter than the Circus tour were she was 70% walking all over the stage. Choreography was meh, outfits were ok, pre recorded vocals were good, the setlist was great, the stage and props were really great and I love the theme they gave to each section,  it really gets you in the mood with every interlude before each section. It's a good show, just that. :verycool:

The quality?  I'm not too much into technical issues but I have the blue ray and it looks amazing, last time I watched it was like 3 months ago. If you can, buy it's a good show. 

1 minute ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

I wouldnt call the femme fatale era a disgrace since the era scored a #1 single and a #1 album. Something Currentney lacks

mob-wives-renee.jpg

The GP loved her and bought her music

mob-wives-renee.jpg

If the Femme Fatale era is a disaster then what does that make the Glory era?

mob-wives-renee.jpg

A bigger disgrace with better music mob-wives-renee.jpg

2 minutes ago, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

I wouldnt call the femme fatale era a disgrace since the era scored a #1 single and a #1 album. Something Currentney lacks

mob-wives-renee.jpg

The GP loved her and bought her music

mob-wives-renee.jpg

If the Femme Fatale era is a disaster then what does that make the Glory era?

mob-wives-renee.jpg

Glory is by far a better album than FF, the same goes for the era as well. You're basing your opinions on sell's which don't mean quality... Britney done everything correctly with the Glory era, the GP just lost the interest cause it's been years, specially the start of the era was messed up with the music video thing, etc, But there was actually a joy on her face and an effort on her part. If Glory didn't happen, I wasn't here again...

Just now, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Tea. I love Glory way better than Femme Fatale but the Glory era was really heartbreaking. She put so much passion into her music only for her to let it flop into oblivion. I was at a yacht party back in July with like 100 people and they were all dancing to music and when Make Me came on no one knew the lyrics and they just slowed down

mob-wives-renee.jpg

Glory really had so much potential and she threw it all away 

mob-wives-renee.jpg

Just now, MC The Songbird Supreme said:

Chile I am praying for your delusional self

mob-wives-renee.jpg

An embarrassing disney esque music video is doing everything right? Is doing a mediocre performance the vmas doing everything right? Is performing the Vegas show on apple music festival doing everything alright? Is promoting Vegas instead of the album as a whole doing everything right? Is choosing Slumber Party doing everything right? Is choosing Tinashe and G-Eazy over Rihanna and Drake as collaborators doing everything alright? 

mob-wives-renee.jpg

Glory is a better album but the era is even more depressing than the femme fatale era. Britney cant even do Bjork numbers

mob-wives-renee.jpg

Well... at least she was motivated and actually feeling it at some extent :outwithit:

The BluRay is pretty good. The quality is good and you get all 4 videos. Plus you get a bonus CD of remixes. The FF Tour is not her best but it's one of the few officially released tours we have. The show itself - it's not her best but it's not her worst. I'm sure you're aware of this already but as a release it's enjoyable as a fan.

Archived