Listened to Mood Ring for the First Time - SHOOK!

BritLOVER

I literally just listened to Mood Ring for the first time today and i am SHOOK!!

I said I'd wait a few months to listen to it as it'd be a nice way to break up the long music hiatus... and boy am I glad I did!

HOW was this not the first single from Glory? Like it's exactly the type of song she should be releasing.

It's mature, shows her vocals, and isn't as "Girly" as Slumber Party/Make Me. I feel like the GP would have eaten this song up.

I say Release it NOW Britney!!

(BTW, why is there no Lyric video, even fanmade, of this song on YouTube?)

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

omg yes...:otears:

never stanned for a song so hard in my life before... definitely one of her best.

Perfect vocal in her natural register and the MJ way she sings it just like BTI is ******* heavenly.... didn't Britney say it was her fav early into the Glory era as well?

it was probably too hard to perform to which is why such a perfect song was binned.  She wasn't going to sing it live so needed a song she could shake her pu$$y to instead :sofedup:

I honestly don't get the obsession with MR, it's mediocre at best to me.....I don't dislike it I'm just not overly impressed by it! It's lacking lyrically and production wise to me....it sounds almost like an unfinished demo! MM and SP>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

It's better than WYN for sure and should've either replaced that as the standard album closer or they should've made If I'm Dancing a standard track and put MR on the deluxe and given WYN to Japan! 

29 minutes ago, Mrs. Rhythmless Nation said:

Mood Ring sucks though. I don't understand the love for Better, Make Me, Mood ring and Snoozefest party. They're all very shitty songs.

28 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

I'll give you MR and Better, but MM and SP are amazing.......two of my favorite songs she has ever released! 

MM and Better are amazing. :lemmetellu:

Archived