Would you rather

Michaelgiftos

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

Max :bigkiss:

Im done with urbaney. I'm here another club smash but it doesn't exclude Pharrell, they both were included in the Britney album so they can be together, it's just matter of timing. 

How do you mean you are done with urbaney? When she was urban in last 10 years? Did I miss something?

12 hours ago, AndrejBLV said:

How do you mean you are done with urbaney? When she was urban in last 10 years? Did I miss something?

8 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She hasn’t been urban since 2007 :gloss:

I never said she has been,  I just stated I'm done with that. She can incorporate other genres and styles before doing doing what she's done before. Yes, Blackout is great but it should stay there, as a great album. 

When Glory came on, it took me some time (like 2 or 3 months) to fully appreciate it as it is. At first I didn't like it as a whole but the fact it was DIFFERENT from what she had done before made me appreciate its uniqueness and how good uptempo tracks suit Britney's style because there wasn't any. It really made me miss Work *****, HIAM, Womanizer. 

The same way I don't want another Blackout or another In the zone. They are special because they can't be duplicated. I choose Max just because I love how great combination he does with Britney, his work is pure plastic bubblegum pop and I know I will end up loving what he does with Britney but I do admit he's as plastic as a chewing gum. 

So, urban? No, she's been and done that. We can move on with something new. Maybe some rock influences, she says she loves old school rock, some funk glimpses, her swag at her prime was insane, or IDK, there are many other options she could take before going urban again. 

Archived