Britney's Piece Of Me Setlist Is Available To Stream On Spotify

Jordan Miller

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest BreatheOnMoi
20 minutes ago, breatheheavy said:

I don't recall seeing that either! Must be new 

Any inside info from ha team about changes to the show tbh? I miss your leaks :lemmetellu:

57 minutes ago, BreatheOnMoi said:

I look Britney up all the time on Spotify too and never has it ever shown this playlist with that message "Piece of Me is back in October" with it featured right on top like that. At least not for me. :decisions:

i know the message hasn't been there but i swear I've always seen this playlist there with that pic as the thumbnail :calculating:

Guest BreatheOnMoi
38 minutes ago, The_Original_Toy said:

i know the message hasn't been there but i swear I've always seen this playlist there with that pic as the thumbnail :calculating:

34 minutes ago, Daxx said:

What are you guys talking about it has been there since forever, I've streamed it in the past what the hell :calculating:
What kind of mandela effect is this :calculating:

Guys, it's never looked like this:

2wnmq0k.png

Just now, Dark.Knight said:

BOMT, OIDIA, Boys, Stronger

Interesting. I don't like BOMT and OIDA either. On the other side,I love the Boys remix but I hate those high pitched vocals. And I'm totally inlove with the Stronger re-work. They made a 2000 song sound so perfectly current (same for Crazy) 

13 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

hahahahahaahaha lets all make fun of britney's face cuz its hillaaarioussss using that same unfunny "joke" hahahahahaha. ******* *******

Isn’t she the same one who called you immature and 12 on here a few months ago? :tiffcackle:

But sure, making fun of someone’s face is very mature.

Another HYPOCRITE @it’s so much better

Archived