Thoughts on Kimme More and TTWE with Nicki and Kesha

MmmDani

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I forgot about Kimme More.. I don’t really like nor need Lil Kim on that song.. i do really like Till The World ends with Nicki and especially Kesha. Its kind of warm hearing these women together, i know they all genuinly like eachother. Of course i do prefer the original but i really like the remix.

I don't mind Kimmie More but that TTWE remix is pretty awful imo. Onika's verse is a cringe and Kesha sounds like she was just thrown in there, I don't really hear or feel a harmony with all 3. That combined with the random dubstep production switching back to the electropop original... it just sounds really choppy and bad. I don't like it. :idkney:

I think that the TTWE remix would've sounded so much better if Kesha and Britney both sang on the chorus (every chorus (and also maybe Nicki, cause I'm pretty sure she can sing well)). And if Nicki's verse wasn't the intro and was a bit more tame. And I could do without the dubstep

I hate the Till the World Ends remix, because it is a mess (Nicki's verse is lame and Ke$ha's voice overprocessed). 4smd0w.gif

+ because of its ugly artwork:

5be484a72d451500c9ea408a3674bc38306f9973

Who designed this? ru4sbo.jpg

37 minutes ago, CristMont said:

I low key like Kimme Kimme More :meltdown:

Same! It's trashy yet it fits Gimme More pretty well.icpcmr.gif

Don't care much about Kimme More, I doubt it was THAT official (was it?) but TTWE remix was a great thing ! 

I mean who could have expected Britney to promote a single so much back then ? (3 TV performances in the US, a bit of the TTWE remix at the BBMAs, the remix itself, a dance video, etc.)

S&M remix was a great surprise too

Archived